Sean Kingston will perform at the TBT Concert on April 24. (Provided via @seankingston on Instagram)

Sean Kingston to perform at OU's annual TBT Concert

Correction appended. 

Somebody call 911 — Sean Kingston will be burning up Baker Center Ballroom on April 24 at Ohio University’s annual TBT Concert.

The OU University Program Council (UPC) and Black Student Cultural Programming Board (BSCPB) will bring the “Fire Burning” singer to campus for the annual spring concert featuring one of students’ favorite artists from days past. Kingston will visit Athens following last year’s guest Never Shout Never and a 2017 performance by Shaggy.

The concert will take Wednesday, April 24 at 5 p.m. An airbrush artist, food and giveaways will also be included in the event. Kingston’s biggest hit “Beautiful Girls” peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in August 2007. His other top-10 hits include “Fire Burning” and “Take You There.” He’s also known for popular collab singles, such as “Love Like This” with Natasha Bedingfield and “Eenie Meenie” with Justin Bieber.

Kingston’s performance at OU will fall in the midst of a U.S. tour taking him to a dozen college campuses across the country throughout the spring. His OU performance will follow one at SUNY Oneonta in New York, and he’ll travel from Athens to Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, to perform at Bucknell University.

Attendance to the TBT Concert will be free for all who wish to attend.

@adeichelberger

ae595714@ohio.edu 

Correction: A previous version of this report incorrectly stated the date of the concert. The article has been updated to reflect the most accurate information.