Baker University Center at Ohio University. (Nate Swanson | For The Post).

Four finalists for new director of fraternity and sorority life announced

Dean of Students Jenny Hall-Jones announced Thursday the four finalists for the new director of sorority and fraternity life.

The four candidates will participate in forums that are open to all students and faculty and staff members.

The forums will be held between May 28 and May 31 in the Multicultural Center Multipurpose Room on the second floor of Baker Center. All the forums are from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.

The first candidate, Gina Keucher, has been the program director of fraternity and sorority life at Wright State University since 2009. Keucher has a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences and in industrial scientific photography along with a master’s degree in student affairs in higher education. Keucher’s open forum is May 28.

The second candidate, Dean Harwood, works as the director of fraternity and sorority life at DePauw University. He has been in that position since 2018. Harwood began working in Greek life in 2001 where he was coordinator for Greek affairs at Bowling Green State University. Harwood has a bachelor’s degree in computer science and a master’s degree in student personnel services. Harwood’s open forum is May 29.

The third candidate, Kristen Kardas, is the current assistant director for sorority and fraternity life at OU. Kardas has been assistant director since 2013. Kardas began working in Greek life in 2011 as a graduate assistant at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Kardas has a bachelor’s degree in communication and a master’s degree in higher education administration. Her open forum is May 30.

The fourth candidate, Ariel Tarosky, is currently the director of education and communication at Triangle Fraternity, which is a men’s STEM organization in Plainfield, Indiana. Tarosky started working in Greek life in 2010 as the coordinator for fraternity and sorority life and housefellow at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Tarosky has a bachelor’s degree in mass media arts, journalism and communication studies and a master’s degree in student affairs in higher education. Her open forum is May 31.

All four of the open forums will have livestreams.

@ianmck9

im581017@ohio.edu