‘Charlie’s Angels’ is set to release in theaters Nov. 15. (Photo via @THR on Twitter)

Twitter Reactions: The new ‘Charlie’s Angels’ trailer includes wigs, toys, clothes and explosive peppermints

You know the pose, and you know the women, but you don’t know Charlie. Charlie’s Angels has been a staple television and film franchise of female empowerment and a testament to best friendship. 

Now, keeping with the latest trend of film reboots and reimaginings, there’s three new, strong women gearing up to be the dynamic trio in the new Charlie’s Angels

The film stars Kristen Stewart and Ella Balinska as two angels tasked with helping Naomi Scott, a systems engineer that has dangerous technology in her hands. Throughout the film, Scott seems to become the third angel, creating a gorgeous, strong and intelligent new group of ladies.

In addition to this epic team-up, another epic group of ladies is in the works for the film’s anthem. Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey, three of the most powerful women in music, came together to create a song for the film’s theme. The song is rumored to be called “Don’t Call Me Angel.” 

The film is also a great for Elizabeth Banks, by both directing it and acting as one of the main characters, Bosley. In previous versions of Charlie’s Angels, Bosley has always been portrayed by a man. However, Banks isn’t the only actor credited as Bosley for the film, so it’ll be interesting to see the other actors, including Patrick Stewart and Djimon Hounsou, portray the sidekick as well. 

The trailer is an exciting introduction to the newest set of angels and the film, which is set to premiere Nov. 15. Audiences are excited — and a little skeptical — to see how this reboot differs from the original series and film franchise. 

Here’s how audiences reacted on Twitter:

@rileyr44

rr855317@ohio.edu