Celebrate National Handbag Day with these trendy styles

Handbags are arguably the most versatile accessory; no matter your style, you’re bound to find one that’s perfect for you. Whether you need something as big as an overnight bag or as small as a cell phone, there’s a handbag out there that fits your needs.

Since handbags do so much for us, today, we’re celebrating National Handbag Day. The holiday was created in 2010 by PurseBlog.com and has been serving as an annual excuse to buy a new bag ever since. A great way to celebrate national handbag day this year is by buying yourself a new one. If you’re unsure what kind of handbag to add to your collection, search for inspiration in recent trends. 

Reptile Skin

A popular trend in handbags is unique textures. People are experimenting with crocodile skin, snakeskin and other similar fabrics. The material is typically faux but does a great job mimicking the real thing to achieve the desired look.

Fur

If your style is on the cozy side, fur is another popular material. Whether you’re looking for soft fuzz or shaggy fur, you’re sure to find a bag that fits your style.

Famous Designers

Kate Spade bags and wallets vary substantially in color, texture and pattern. If you’re looking to make a statement with your accessories, a great place to look would be Kate Spade. Whether you need to carry heavy books or just your phone, your needs are sure to be met, and beautiful designs are always a guarantee.

No two Michael Kors bags are alike. These handbags often have unique pockets, accents, straps and handles. If you’re looking for fashion that will help you stand out from the crowd, consider a Michael Kors bag. 

A Cheap Alternative

One doesn’t always have to break the bank when searching for trendy accessories — even those on a budget should be able to celebrate this holiday. When searching for low cost but high-quality handbags, look no further than Target. The beloved department store often makes retail dreams come true, and it certainly doesn’t stop at bags.

@gwenvjones

gj145618@ohio.edu