A new murderer is teased during Thursday’s episode of ‘How to Get Away with Murder.’ (ABC/Mitch Haaseth)

TV Review: ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ reveals a new murderer

Thursday’s episode of How to Get Away with Murder found its characters one month after Frank’s (Charlie Weber) beating. It was revealed that during the month, Frank began working out to impress Bonnie (Liza Weil), and Michaela (Aja Naomi King) broke up with Gabriel (Rome Flynn).

The Keating Four also implemented cameras into their homes to protect themselves against the Castillos. Annalise (Viola Davis) received a call from Robert, the lawyer on a past case, again asking her to go on a date. Annalise refused, but Robert persisted.

Tegan (Amirah Vann) teamed up with Nate (Billy Brown) to file a wrongful death suit for Nate’s father and to name the governor. Annalise was horrified by this idea, saying the governor would take them all down. However, Nate vigorously defended the move, spurring Annalise to make Frank do something about it.

Tegan discovered a USB drive taped to her steering wheel, containing images of her ex-wife, Cora (Mercedes Mason). She immediately dropped Nate’s case out of fear that the Castillos were behind it, but really, it was Frank and Annalise.

Elsewhere, Michaela told Gabriel that she broke up with him because she slept with Asher (Matt McGorry). Although he wasn’t angry with Michaela, a fight broke out between Asher and Gabriel, and Michaela decided to ignore both of them when they tried to apologize.

Annalise finally agreed to go on a date with Robert, who seems to only have pure intentions and asked Annalise to trust him. Meanwhile, Frank tried to impress Bonnie, only to have her reveal to him that she picked up Nate’s case and named the governor, saying that she’ll either go down or they will.

The governor then asked Xavier Castillo (Gerardo Celasco) for information on Bonnie, suggesting to viewers that the murder is on the horizon. In the flash forward, Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) stands shell-shocked in the police station while Frank tries to convince him to leave. As the two are walking out, Oliver rushes to the front desk and screams out, “I did it. I’m the murderer.” As the season continues, viewers will be fascinated to find out what really happened the night of that murder.

Here’s how fans reacted to the episode on Twitter:

@huntergraffice

hg551416@ohio.edu