Here are five outfits for quarantine (screengrab via gwengwizetc on YouTube).

Here are the top 5 looks to rock during quarantine

Quarantine is the perfect time to relax and stop worrying about your wardrobe. Comfortable clothes are definitely the way to go during the stay at home order. However even when you’re home and not seeing anyone in person, there are times when you have *Facetime dates with friends or significant others, class meetings through *Microsoft Teams or work meetings through *Zoom. Here are the top five looks to rock during quarantine: 

“I don’t care”

This look is when you aren’t really trying to be cute, just wearing some comfortable clothes. This is a wide range of outfit options, including a two-piece set, loose sweatpants and a crop top, tighter sweatpants or leggings and a big sweatshirt or oversized t-shirt, bike shorts and an oversized t-shirt or any look that says “I’m not trying to look perfect but I still want to look kind of cute.” 

“I actually don’t care”

This look is for people who aren’t trying to achieve the “lazy but cute” look. They’re genuinely just grabbing the first shirt or sweatshirt that they see and not even bothering to look in the mirror. Typically the outfit is completed with messy hair and a lack of a shower, but it’s also the most common quarantine look because there’s no one to see or impress.

“I have a Zoom meeting”

This look can be pulled off in two ways. First, you can completely get dressed with jeans and a sweater or a blazer, something that screams professional for classes or work. Second, you could dress up the top half of your body with a cute top and then wear sweatpants or shorts on the bottom. People on Zoom meetings can only see you from the waist up, so it’s easy to get away with wearing comfortable pants and a cute shirt to a professional meeting online.

“I’m using this time to start a healthy routine”

With nothing to do during quarantine, it’s a great time to get some fresh air with a nice walk or bike ride. That’s why one of the best looks for quarantine is athleisure. It’s an outfit you can wear around the house for comfortability or use to go work out. This typically includes leggings, joggers or athletic shorts, matching jackets or shirts and cute tennis shoes. 

“I’m going on a virtual date”

It can be hard to maintain long distance relationships during the quarantine, so it’s important to schedule date time with your significant others or even with your friends. To look your best for a virtual date, wear a cute sweater or blouse and jeans or leggings. The look is pretty similar to the full Zoom meeting look, but a little more casual to switch from professional mode to date mode.

@rileyr44

rr855317@ohio.edu