Lady Gaga is offering $500,000 reward for her stolen dogs; satisfactory grading will be an option again for the 2021 Spring Semester

Today is Friday, Feb. 26, 2021. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot and her two French bulldogs were stolen in a targeted theft on Wednesday night. The theft happened after the walker took Gaga’s three dogs out for an evening stroll. According to a report by TMZ, only two of the three were stolen by one or more gunmen. 

The singer and actress is in Italy working on an upcoming film, leaving her bulldogs with her bodyguards back in the U.S. Additionally, Gaga is offering half a million dollars, no questions asked, for the safe return of her dogs, Koji and Gustav. 

Police said the attacker used a semi-automatic handgun before fleeing with the two French bulldogs, leaving the dog walker, who was shot twice. The walker is in stable condition at a local hospital. Those with information regarding the status of the singer’s dogs can email Kojiandgustav@gmail.com.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

Satisfactory grading will be an option again for the 2021 Spring Semester. (The Post)

Al Roker is coming to Ohio University virtually next week, here’s what you should know. (The Post)

Ben Vander Plas earned his 1,000 career point during Ohio’s trouncing of Eastern Michigan. (The Post)

Athens Weather

It’s time to usher in the spring air! It will be 50 degrees today with cloudy skies. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Paris will be recommending a three week lockdown to curb COVID-19 infection rates. (USN)

Twitter will be bringing “super followers” to the app, stocks soar following the announcement. (The Verge)

Former U.S. gymnastics coach dies following assault, human trafficking charges. (NBC)

@JackHiltner 

jh396418@ohio.edu  

Jack Hiltner

Digital Director