Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s production company announces first Netflix series; learn how students are accessing vaccines

Today is Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Here’s what you need to know.

Archwell Productions, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s production company, announced its first series, Heart of Invictus. The docu-series will be available for streaming on Netflix and is in partnership with the Invictus Games Foundation. 

The Invictus Games is an international event for wounded, injured or sick armed services personnel. They compete and take part in nine sports, including wheelchair basketball and sitting volleyball. Heart of Invictus will follow training competitors and organizers of the event. People come from around the world to compete, and each has a unique story to tell. The series will follow the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, which now will take place in 2022. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

Read about underage arrests in Athens and how the numbers compare to last year. (The Post)

Over the past year, many celebrities have been “canceled” for racist comments and inappropriate behavior. (The Post)

Learn about how students are accessing vaccines. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Don’t forget your sunscreen today since it’s going to be a high of 80 degrees and sunny. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Putin signed a law that will allow him to run for two more terms as president of Russia. (CNN)

Kim Kardashian has officially become a billionaire. (TMZ)  

A surgical team in New York City is the first to complete a windpipe transplant. (NPR)

@colant_juliana

jc079419@ohio.edu