INDIANAPOLIS, IN - MARCH 22: in the second round of the 2021 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament held at Hinkle Fieldhouse on March 22, 2021 in Indianapolis, Indiana. (Photo by C. Morgan Engel/NCAA Photos via Getty Images)

Men's Basketball: Mid-American Conference announces Ohio's 2021-22 conference schedule

The Mid-American Conference released the 2021-22 conference schedule for Ohio on Friday.

The Bobcats’ first conference game is scheduled for Dec. 28 in The Convo against Eastern Michigan. 

Ohio has thus far announced two of its nonconference games this season in addition to its conference schedule. It will travel to Cleveland on Nov. 13 to face Cleveland State, and then it will play LSU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Dec. 1.

The top eight teams at the conclusion of conference play will advance to the MAC Tournament on March 10-12. All MAC Tournament games will be held in the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland. The quarterfinals will be broadcast on ESPN3 and ESPN+, while the semifinals will air on CBS Sports Network. The MAC Championship will be broadcast on ESPN2. Tipoffs have yet to be scheduled.

Times and broadcast schedules for conference games will be released by the MAC at a later date. Here’s a full look at Ohio’s conference schedule:

Dec. 28 vs. Eastern Michigan

Jan. 1 @ Western Michigan

Jan. 4 @ Akron

Jan. 8 vs. Kent State

Jan. 11 vs. Bowling Green

Jan. 15 @ Central Michigan

Jan. 18 @ Miami

Jan. 22 vs. Toledo

Jan. 25 vs. Northern Illinois

Jan. 29 @ Buffalo

Feb. 1 vs. Ball State

Feb. 5 vs. Western Michigan

Feb. 8 @ Toledo

Feb. 12 @ Eastern Michigan

Feb. 15 vs. Miami

Feb. 19 @ Kent State

Feb. 22 vs. Central Michigan

Feb. 26 vs. Akron

March 1 @ Bowling Green

March 4 @ Northern Illinois

@thejackgleckler

jg011517@ohio.edu