What your favorite Christmas movie says about you

There’s only about three weeks left until Christmas, and that means it’s more than appropriate to begin doing one of the best holiday activities: watching Christmas movies. With an abundance of different ones out there, it’s easy to have a classic favorite to always go back to for rewatch after rewatch. Today, we’re here to tell you what your favorite Christmas movie says about you:

Elf

You’re definitely a kid at heart and find happiness in the little things like freshly fallen snow or twinkly lights. Making people happy is important to you, but that means that sometimes the opinions of others can be taken very personally. However, the hard work and drive of your personality means that you don’t let it get you down for too long before you bounce back better than ever.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The energy you exhibit is one of pure chaos. You’re most likely the life of the party and enjoy going out most of the time. Do try and take care of yourself, so your body has time to recharge though! While you do have the social butterfly side to your personality, you also are responsible and care about the wellbeing of those around you.

A Christmas Story

Either you’re the oldest sibling or you just have older sibling energy. You’re also one of the parent friends of your group. You try to keep order and be in charge of everything going on, but you have your facepalm moments and fair share of slip ups. Luckily those memories are ones that can be looked back upon fondly.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

You’re probably torn between choosing Christmas or Halloween as your favorite holiday and because of that, you can be a bit indecisive. Although that doesn’t stop you from being ambitious and determined. Once you do come to a decision, there’s no stopping you. Nonetheless, remember that it’s okay to ask people for help when it comes to those big plans of yours.

Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas

The term “Naughty or Nice” definitely applies to you, as you’re the exact mixture of mischief and sweetness. If you like the animated version, you’re more of the nice type and most likely the jokester in your friend group. If you prefer the live action one, you’re more of the naughty type and possibly the leader of your friend group.

The Polar Express

Highly imaginative and creative, you have big ideas and dreams. You have a whimsical feel to your personality and sometimes may have your head in the clouds. The way you can think outside the box is a great asset to situations such as group projects or conflicts, and it allows others to view things in a new light. In general, everyone can admire your visionary outlook.

Frosty the Snowman

You enjoy the simple things in life and are low maintenance. You’re the “go with the flow” type and are down for whatever comes your way. Because of your nonchalant attitude, you’re a reliable friend and can be trusted easily by those who know you. Overall, you’re approachable and super down to earth.

Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol

You’re classic and someone who’s a bit old fashioned. It probably takes you some time to warm up to people, but you’re kind and caring energy is enormous when you do grow closer and get to know others better. You most likely give great advice and are always a listening ear for those that need it.

@mimi_calhoun

mc300120@ohio.edu