Here’s your 2022 purse guide

No matter what one is carrying, purses always make a statement. In today’s modern world, women need somewhere to hold all their essentials on a night out or while running errands. An adequate bag is what every girl wants and what every girl needs. A fun and unique purse can take a basic outfit and elevate it into an Instagram worthy fit. From fun-shaped bags to sequined shoulder bags, everyone is destined to fall in love with these new purse trends. 

The bucket bag 

Cylinder-shaped bags are such a statement piece for the new year. As everyone says, everything comes back around, and these bags were a very popular piece in years prior.

The mini purse 

Though these purses honestly can barely fit even a credit card in them, they are very popular. A small purse like this will emit a gentle and simplistic look anywhere one goes, allowing the purse to be dressed up or down.

The classic black purse 

As a sleek black leather bag is very simple, it can match any outfit and create an elegant yet powerful look. Simple black purses like this have never fallen out of trend and are always a good go-to.

The heart purse 

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, a heart-shaped purse is the perfect accessory to add to your collection. Besides the holiday being a great time to show off a purse like this, it is totally fashionable year-round. Take this with you on your next night out with the girls, and you’ll receive endless compliments. 

The tote bag

And last, but certainly not least, we have the tote bag. This bag is stylish and real. One is able to fit everything he/she needs for a day at work to a night out to dinner with friends. You can dress this accessory up or down depending on the look you are going for. 

ov038619@ohio.edu 

@oliviaavagasky