8 spring makeup trends for 2022 you don’t want to miss

The spring season is right around the corner, and it’s time to start filling up your online shopping carts with the hottest spring makeup products on the market. This spring is all about color. There are so many ways you can spice up your look just by adding a simple pop of it: a bold-glossy lip, an eccentric double-winged eyeliner, a bright coral blush look or even shimmery body glitter are just a few ways your makeup routine can blossom this spring. Here are 8 spring makeup trends for 2022 you have to add to your routine:

Glossy lip

Adding a bold, glossy lip to any makeup look is a great way to rejuvenate your overall appearance. Bright shades of red, pink, purple or nude gives makeup fanatics that pop of color for spring. You can pair a glossy lip with a simple nude eyeshadow and mascara, giving you a fresh-light look for this spring. Not to mention, it is a super affordable way to add to your makeup collection and elevate your makeup skills. 

@fahirair Reply to @cheezzzeeeee begindang #glossylips #lipgloss #glasslips ♬ edamame - bbno$

Double winged eyeliner

A newly rising trend is the double-winged eyeliner look. This is a very popular upcoming trend. You can keep it basic and use black eyeliner or you can spice it up and use a neon-colored eyeliner for a whimsical-colorful look. This trend allows your inner makeup artist to flourish. The double wing is a great way to get creative and make it your own this spring. 

@florasis.official Master the art of the double winged eyeliner and the art of makeup✨✨ cr: @romitavlz #Florasis #beautytok #makeup #makeuptutorial ♬ 原聲 - 花西子 Florasis

Shimmery body glitter

Who doesn’t love to sparkle? Body glitter is a great way to shine all spring long. There are a variety of different types of body glitter you can add to your makeup collection. Body glitter ranges from spray-on mists, powder-based glitters or chunky-gooey glitters. Spraying on or applying body glitter to your collar bones, neck, arms and legs is a great way to give yourself that spring glow you have been searching for.  

Eye embellishments

Eye embellishments are a great way to bling up your eye look. These embellishments are super easy to put on and take off. There are tons of different types of gems and jewels you can add to your look. For spring, adding some colorful gems to the outside of your eyelid will make your eyes pop. They also sell different gems to put on your forehead and other parts of your face that will give you that “euphoric” look that is currently popular. 

@colourpopco bling bling ? our Crystal Face Jewels just dropped! where would YOU wear these? - @kamgregory #fyp #colourpop #colourpopme #makeup #sparkle ♬ original sound - ColourPop Cosmetics

Drunk blush

The drunk blush look is for all simplistic makeup lovers. Simply start by adding a heavy amount of a bright-coral blush on your cheeks and work-up blending towards your temples.  

Take the same blush and add it to your lips and blend. Add a clear gloss to give your lips a diffused look. This drunk blush look is an easy way to give your cheeks and lips a very rosy color. This is the most simplistic way to let your makeup look stand out from the rest this spring. 

@thxlinh Drunk blush look cho mấy bạn thích style má hồng say nhưng chưa xỉn nháaa ? look này sẽ k kẻ mắt luôn cho mấy bạn sợ đi ún mà bị lem mắt nèe #makeup ♬ nhạc nền - Phạm Linh

Pastel eyeshadow

Pastel eyeshadows are a perfect way to illuminate your eyes. Adding soft shades of pink, green, blue, purple and/or yellow to your crease, will give your eyes all the spring vibes. You can add a metallic-colorful color to your inner corner to enliven your eyes. Pastel eyeshadow is a skillful way to make your eye look your own.  

@jourdansloane SPRING MAKEUP TRENDS! Which is your favorite?! ????✨?#springmakeup ♬ motive x promiscuous - elfixsounds

Bronzey spring look 

A bronzed look is a perfect day-to-day look for this spring. Adding soft shades of brown, nude, and/or gold is perfect for your everyday look. Using bronzer, you can define your cheekbones giving you a chiseled look. You can add a gold highlighter to the top of your cheekbones to glam up your aura. Try pairing your bronzed look with soft-pink lipstick or gloss. 

Bold Confetti Eye look 

This confetti-inspired look is a fun way to vivify your makeup this spring. Simply dotting-on different color eyeshadow all over your lid and crease really brings this look to life. It’s perfect for photoshoots, parties or special events taking place this spring. You can use your own combination of colors to get creative with your eye look. This confetti look is a fun-bold way to make yourself step out this spring. 

@daniellemarcan can we just make this the new spring trend? #confettimakeup ♬ more than a woman - jj<3

@apmcquillan 

am646319@ohio.edu