4 affordable bathing suits for Spring Break

Believe it or not, Spring Break is just around the corner. If you want to make sure you’re looking stylish on the beach this year, be sure to place all your bathing suit orders ASAP. With that being said, stores and brands everywhere are releasing new suits that come in a plenty of unique styles, colors, patterns and prices. Ring-linked bandeaus, cut-out one pieces, beach skirt bikinis, crop top bikinis and knot tied bikini sets are all the swimsuit trends you don’t want to miss this Spring Break. 

Depending on how much you want to spend this year, you can easily find the perfect suit between $10 and $200. Here are five bathing suits to add to your shopping cart this year for Spring Break:

Ring-linked bandeau bikinis

This Ring Linked Bandeau Bikini Swimsuit is a perfect-simple way to step out this Spring Break. Shein is one of the most affordable and popular swimsuit websites; they offer a variety of different suit styles and colors. The bandeau bikini style is making a comeback in 2022.

This reemerging trend is what has resurrected bandeau-style bikinis from the dead. This ring-linked bandeau from Shein specifically is a very fresh and simple staple to have this spring break for $12.00. Pretty Little Thing also offers various ring-linked bandeau bikinis for $28 per piece. 

Cut-out one pieces 

This cut-out one piece is a creative way to add coverage and sexiness into your look this spring break. One pieces have made an appearance within the last couple of years. This year, there's a lot of new cut-out styled one pieces to spice up your swim look.

This suit from Cupshe is perfect for any beach photoshoot and offers a little more coverage. The bright-ombre colors can brighten up your look and provide you with all the summer vibes. The Beachy Ombre Long Sleeve Cutout One Piece from Cupshe is priced at $36.99.  Pacsun offers similar cut-out one pieces such as this Pink Laurel Cutout Halter One Piece Swimsuit priced at $42.36. 

Beach skirt bikinis 

These beach skirt sets will give you all the confidence needed. Romwe, similar to Shein, offers a variety of affordable swimsuits that don’t sacrifice on quality. Having a solid colored bikini is an essential in any suitcase, trust us. Having one solid bikini makes it easier to mix-and-match with other suits in your collection. This Triangle Thong Bikini Swimsuit & Beach Skirt from Romwe is priced at $14.00.  Rose Swimsuits offers many vibrant, colorful beach skirt bikinis such as Romantic Tie Dye Strappy Sliding Triangle  Bikini Three Piece Swimsuit priced at $29.90.

Crop top bikini

This matchless three piece swimsuit will allow you to step out and standout from the rest this spring break. The two-tone colors and the cropped long-sleeve top gives you all the foxy vibes. This adorable Overlock Stitching Two Tone Shrug Bikini from Zaful is priced at $21.99. Brazilian Bikini Swimsuits also offers many crop top-inspired bikinis such as The High Cut High Waist Long Sleeve Cutout Cropped Rash Guard Swimsuit priced at $44.68.

@apmcquillan
am646319@ohio.edu