Elordi and ex-girlfriend Kaia Gerber (Photo provided by Diggzy/Jesal/Shutterstock via Page Six).

Timeline of everything you need to know about Jacob Elordi’s love life

Australian actor Jacob Elordi, known for his roles in The Kissing Booth and Euphoria, has fans obsessed. Now that he is a celebrity, people want to know all the details of his current and past relationships. 

Joey King

Starting with the first relationship known to fans is Joey King. The two met in 2017 while filming The Kissing Booth; Elordi and King played each other's on-screen love interests. After a few short months, the couple made it official on Instagram and they were frequently seen in public together. When it came time to take on the red carpet, the couple was not afraid to show PDA; fans loved that their favorite fictional couple had entered the real world.

King stated, “Well, I thought he was very cute when we first met, but it started as a friendship. Right away we were talking about gross things with each other. But before long I started to realize, ‘Hey, I think I kind of like this person!’”

In early 2019, the couple reached an end. They progressively stopped posting each other on their social media, and, soon after, Elordi announced he was taking a break from social media. Overall, the two seem to be on good terms; they filmed The Kissing Booth 2 and The Kissing Booth 3 after their break up and seem to be friendly with one another in public.

Cari Flowers

In June of 2019, Elordi showed up on the red carpet with his new date, Cari Flowers. Flowers hinted at this new romance through her social media posts as they spent many cozy days indoors together. Fans became invested, but there was not a lot of public information released about the two.

Unfortunately, this romance was short-lived. Flowers deleted all photos with Elordi from her account but left this solo photo of herself that was rumored to be taken by Elordi. 

Zendaya

By August of 2019, Elordi was vacationing in Athens, Greece with his Euphoria co-star Zendaya to celebrate her 23rd birthday. Dating rumors ran rampant after photos of them went viral. The two appeared to be much more friendly with each other compared to others on the trip. A source from E! News said, “They started as close friends but it became romantic after their show had ended.”

Though it was never formally confirmed by either individual, they were spotted on many ‘"dates" and trips together until Elordi was not present at Zendays’s 24th birthday, but instead at a dinner date with Kaia Gerber. 

Kaia Gerber

When Elordi was first spotted with Gerber, a source reported that they were just friends. Soon after, they became inseparable. These celebrities showed PDA in both LA and New York (where Gerber has an apartment).

The couple lasted for over a year but eventually cut things off for personal reasons. Both stars talk highly of each other; they just were not the right person for one another.

@oliviaavagasky
ov038619@ohio.edu