Here’s the best matching sets for fall

Fall weather calls for warmer clothes. It can be difficult trying to find an outfit that is warm but can last you throughout the day. It may be shivering in the morning but as the sun comes out, the temperature rises just a little to make a jacket or heavy sweater impractical. 

Matching sets are an easy way out that makes you look fashionable and put together. You can easily throw them on without too much thought and get on with your day. Not to mention, the trends for this fall call for sweaters, knit materials and neutrals. Here are five sets for this fall that are versatile in price point and style:

Amazon knitted set

This high-neck sweater and wide-leg pant set, look like you’d be wearing a blanket. Its knitted material and variety of colors to choose from are like a dream. This set would be perfect for a morning walk to your favorite coffee shop on your way to an early class. It is super cute but will feel like you’re wearing pajamas.  

Princess Polly Ainsley set

For the days that are warmer than others but you still want to be a little bit covered up, this Princess Polly cable knit sweater and skirt set is the perfect option. Its cream color and knit material will make you look effortlessly classy and sophisticated with a little fun from the mini skirt. Pair with your favorite fall boots, and you’re set. 

Aritzia light gray comfy set

Aritzia is known for its trendy sets that are simple and neutral. They are easily dressed up or down, depending on your plans for the day. This set in particular will keep you warm for the chilled fall air without making you overheat after walking all the way to class.

The pants are high-waisted and bootcut, which is flattering on anyone and accentuates your curves. The cropped long sleeve is perfect for layering and should be a staple in everyone’s closet for the coming months. You can dress this set down with tennis shoes and a baseball cap or dress it up with a leather jacket and some booties. 

Forever 21 sweater-knit tube top & pants set

This black and white tube top and pants set has a fun pattern that will turn heads as you strut down the street. You can throw on a simple jacket over the top if it’s chillier where you live, but either way, this set is perfect for a night out or a day you want to look more put together. You can also replicate the model’s outfit by throwing on a statement shoe to pop.

Abercrombie & Fitch satin set

This black, flowy satin set from A&F can be styled for a professional setting or a night out. Pair it with some mules and a slicked-back hairstyle for your presentation or a business meeting, or wear a sexy top underneath and leave a few buttons open for a date night. The top and bottoms are made of a beautiful satin material that is airy and comfortable, yet looks sophisticated and expensive. 

@gracebrezine 

gb194519@ohio.edu