Illustration by Trevor Brighton

Albums coming out in November

November is set to be a busy month on the music scene. Artists from genres as old and timeless as classic rock and as new and fresh as lo-fi and hip-hop are dropping albums, and we’ve compiled the most anticipated albums to watch for this month. 

“Her Loss” by Drake and 21 Savage

The highly anticipated collaboration between Drake and 21 Savage is finally out. Released on Nov. 4, the album also features Travis Scott on a single track.

"Only the Strong Survive" by Bruce Springsteen

Rock legend Bruce Springsteen has returned to the music scene with his new album “Only the Strong Survive”. Stated to be an album that leans more into the soul genre, it is set to be released on Nov. 11.

"SMITHEREENS" by Joji

Lo-fi hip-hop artist Joji has returned with the fourth album to be released under his current stage name. The anticipated piece, “SMITHEREENS” dropped on Nov. 4.

"Let Yourself Free" by Fitz and the Tantrums

In conjunction with the announcement of their 2023 tour, indie pop-rock band Fitz and the Tantrums announced that its fifth studio album “Let Yourself Free,” will be released on Nov. 11.

"Feed tha Streets 3" by Roddy Rich

“MY GIFT TO YOU,” rapper Roddy Rich recently posted on his Instagram, captioning a photo of the cover art for his newest mixtape “Feed that Streets 3”, set to be released on Nov. 18.

"Get Rollin’" by Nickelback

After a five-year hiatus, Canadian alt-rock band Nickelback announced in September the upcoming release of its tenth studio album, “Get Rollin.” The album is set to drop on Nov. 18th. 

"Is This What It Feels Like to Feel Like This" by The Wombats

Riding the success of its chart-topping album “Fix Yourself, Not the World,” English indie-rock band announced the release of its newest EP, “Is This What It Feels Like To Feel Like This?” The EP is set to drop on Nov. 18.

as589820@ohio.edu

@alicia_szcz