Ohio's bench watches the third period of the Tri-States Collegiate Hockey League Championship on Feb. 12, 2023.

Hockey: Ohio to play 10th annual Ice Ghosts game

What fans might think of as Ohio’s typical schedule is over, but it still has one more game to play. 

The Bobcats are hosting their annual Ice Ghosts game, where Division I and Division II alumni from various years come back to face off against the current teams. This year is special, as it is the 10-year anniversary of the game. 

The game is also special because all proceeds from it will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Since the start of Ice Ghosts in 2012, Ohio has raised over $55,000 for cancer research. This year, it has already raised almost $2,400 of its $3,000 goal. 

Game Information

Opponent: Division I and Division II alumni

Location: Bird Arena 

Date and Time: April 8 at 1:30 p.m. (Division II) and 3:00 p.m. (Division I)

Donations to the American Cancer Society can be made here

Probable Alumni Rosters

Division I: Matt Rudin, Grant Hazel, Michael Harris, Tyler Pecka, Vinnie Nicolella, Diego Breckenridge, Joey Breslin, Drew Crandall, Adam Steranko, Gianni Evangilisti, Chris Perko, Jake Houston, Jimmy Thomas, Tom Pokorney, Jared Fuhs, Nickolas Rostek, JC Gulch

Division II: Tyler Smith, Kevin Rodgers, Kevin Bruss, Dominic Visalli, Jordan Frasse, Alex Little, Joseph Juratovac, Austin Reynolds, Mason Schmitt, Patrick Daniels, James Franzis, Brad Buddi, Jack Struwing, Connor Koncelik, Charlie Garnett, Ryan Bruss, Ryan Dunning, Austin Burns, Jake Marszalek

@molly_burchard8

mb712319@ohio.edu