Police Blotter: Chase through the woods, unruly juveniles

“Wolf”

Athens County deputies responded to an alarm activation, it turned out to be a false alarm. 

Over the river and through the woods

Deputies responded to a complaint of a protection order violation in Glouster. When deputies arrived, the suspect fled out a window and ran into the woods. Deputies pursued the suspect on foot.

Once found the suspect had sustained some injuries and was taken to O'Bleness to be evaluated. The suspect had multiple charges for arrest that will be sent to the prosecutor's office.

Civility

Deputies spoke with an Athens resident regarding a civil complaint.

First-aid

A resident from The Plains was transferred for medical treatment after deputies arrived for a well-being check. 

Where’s the piñata?!

A report was made of a blindfolded man standing in the middle of State Route 144. Deputies were unable to locate the male. 

Flimflam

A complaint of a scam was reported to the Athens Police Department, and the issue was resolved on the scene. 

Thou Shall Not

Deputies responded to a trespass complaint. The suspect was issued the complaint and advised not to return. 

Youths

A juvenile complaint was reported, upon arrival deputies spoke with multiple parties and concluded no offense had occurred. 

Kiddo

Deputies responded to a report of an unruly juvenile, and a report was taken. 

They see me rollin’

Deputies patrolled May Avenue due to reports of a reckless driver, nothing unusual was observed. 

9-1-1

Deputies responded to a phone harassment complaint, which is still under review. 

Pestering

Deputies responded to a report of harassment.

Innocent until proven guilty

A report was taken of a possible protection order violation, but deputies found no evidence of the offense.

@paigemafisher

pf585820@ohio.edu