A timeline of Halsey and Avan Jogia’s relationship

Recently, Halsey and Avan Jogia confirmed their new relationship during Halloween weekend via Instagram, shocking fans after the singer separated from her former partner Alev Aydin earlier this year. With that news, questions arise regarding when the two began dating, which many are still asking.

Thus, here is a timeline of Halsey and Avan Jogia’s relationship:

April 2023: Halsey announces their split from Alev Aydin

On April 25, a source for the singer told People that she and Aydin had “an amicable split.” The report also said the two were planning to co-parent the son they shared together, who was born in 2021. In the court documents obtained by the publication, Halsey filed a petition to determine the parental relationship on April 5. 

She also asked the court for full custody of their son, requesting “reasonable visitation” be awarded to Aydin. Halsey further requested the court to give joint legal custody, as well as for fees and costs and litigation to be split between both parties. 

June 2023: The singer and Avan Jogia are seen at a beach in Spain

While Halsey was relatively quiet about their breakup from Aydin, fans overseas saw the singer and Jogia out at a beach together in Barcelona, Spain. Page Six took photos of the couple vacationing, with the singer seen smiling and happy with the actor.

September 2023: Halsey and Jogia are spotted together again

After keeping out of the public eye for several months following their first appearance together, Halsey was spotted with Jogia in Los Angeles. The two were seen kissing on a date while attending a concert at the Cara Hotel. They also were seen leaving the venue, holding hands.

The two were later seen at the Silverlake Flea Market together, which a fan posted to Twitter. Keeping things more casual, fans didn’t see any PDA from the supposed couple, but fans also commented that Halsey and Jogia were willing to take photos and have conversation.

Jogia was also seen leaving Halsey’s home, and the two were also seen entering and exiting the same car together around Los Angeles. An eye witness told US Weekly, “Halsey and Avan are spending a lot of time together and getting more serious. He’s been with her day and night. While she’s working or with her son, Avan’s been there to support her. He even goes on errands and coffee runs. They seem like a good team.”

October 2023: The couple goes Instagram official

Following months of rumors about their relationship, the couple decided to go Instagram official on Halloween weekend. Halsey and Jogia posed together, both dawning in an all-black look while staring into the camera. The singer even tagged Jogia in the post, but they didn’t refer to their relationship in the caption. 

Jogia also posted on his Instagram with the singer, as the two held hands in their matching outfits. The couple also debuted another Halloween costume together, with Halsey as a mermaid and Jogia seemingly as a version of Prince Eric from “The Little Mermaid.” The actor also tagged Halsey in a separate post, which the singer did as well. 

After posting online, the couple was spotted attending Halloween parties together, as well as public fashion events, proving to fans and observers that they were in fact official.

November 2023: Halsey posts another photo with Jogia online

Four days ago, Halsey posted another photo with Jogia, which was recently deleted from the singer’s Instagram. Embracing each other, the two were seen out in Brazil before Halsey’s recent performance at GP Week 2023.

@grace_koe

gk011320@ohio.edu