The Post Sports Blog is the place to go for all the updates, latest news and scores as the Ohio hockey team is in Delaware gunning for the American Collegiate Hockey Association National Championship. While they're at it, beat writers Rob Ogden and Bart Logan will also be playing some friendly pick 'em -- ACHA Tournament-style. Think The Post Staff Picks meets NCAA Tournament brackets. Semifinals go!

No. 3 Ohio vs. No. 2 Davenport

Rob Ogden: After squandering a late two-goal lead in the semifinals last year, expect the Bobcats to come out poised and determined. Davenport will be making their first trip to the final four since taking the step to Division 1 hockey. I think the experience of Ohio will carry them to a win. Ohio 4, Davenport 2

Bart Logan: Few teams benefitted from the day off yesterday more than the banged-up Bobcats to be sure. But, the Panthers -- no strangers to big games themselves -- have been flat-out dominant in the tournament so far, outscoring opponent 21-2. It'll be close, but I'm going with Davenport. Prove me wrong 'Cats! Davenport 5, Ohio 4.

No. 5 Delaware vs. No. 1 Lindenwood

RO: While the Hens have used home-ice advantage to squeak past their opponents, the Lions have outscored their opponents 16-2. To the displeasure of the home crowd, Lindenwood gets the win and advances to their fourth straight ACHA Championship game. Lindenwood 4, Delaware 1

BL: After a marathon game Sunday night to narrowly defeat Adrian, the hometown Hens are in for a rude awakening. The Lions are the most experienced team in the tournament and they'll shine tonight. Lindenwood 3, Delaware 0. 

-- bl245106@ohio.edu

Twitter: @bart_logan, @ThePostSports