By Vince Nairn

Ohio University released its 2011 football schedule Monday, and four nationally-televised November games highlights the Bobcats' 12-game slate.

The Bobcats host Temple on Nov. 2, travel to Central Michigan on the 10th and Bowling Green on the 16th before hosting defending Mid-American Conference Champion and rival Miami on Nov. 22.

"We are looking forward to the 2011 season," head coach Frank Solich said in a statement from the team. "We have benefitted once again by the partnership between the MAC and ESPN, as this schedule affords us the opportunity to showcase our program to a national audience."

Other MAC games include traveling to Akron and Buffalo and home games against Kent State (Parents' Weekend, Oct. 1) and Ball State (Homecoming, Oct. 15)

The Bobcats also travel to both New Mexico State and Rutgers and will host Gardner-Webb and Marshall in their non-conference schedule.

See the release at http://www.ohiobobcats.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/022811aaa.html for the full schedule

Personally, I know probable Post football beat writer Mike Stainbrook is especially looking forwad to traveling to New Mexico, New Jersey and New York to cover the Bobcats next year. Should we start a fundraiser for him now?