Tuesday afternoon, assistant athletic director for compliance and student services Tricia Turley supplied The Post with a list of 16 NCAA secondary violations reported since summer 2009. Here is a summary of the cases by sport, from the most frequent offenders to the least frequent.

Field Hockey

July 2009Level I offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.4.1.2, as reported by the coach: "Coach text(ed) prospect to apologize for inconvenience after call dropped 3 times. Coach received letter of reprimand and rules education; field hockey was not permitted to have communication with prospect for 2 weeks."

March 2010 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaws 13.2.1 and 13.7.2.1.1, as reported by compliance personnel: "Coaches paid for meal on unofficial visit. Prospect donated the cost of the meal to charity; coaches received letters of admonishment and rules education." 

August 2010 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.4.1, as reported by the coach: "Coach responded to a prospect's email and later realized she was a rising junior, making the email impermissible. Coach received letter of admonishment and rules education."

October 2010 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaws 13.2.1 and 13.6.7.7, as reported by the coach: "Coach paid for meal of prospect's brother during an official visit. Coach received letter of admonishment & rules education." 

Men's Basketball

December 2009 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.10.2, as reported by compliance personnel: "Member of men's basketball staff sent out twitter messages naming three prospects playing in a high school game broadcast on ESPN. None of the prospects had signed NLIs with the Institution. Staff member removed messages, head coach was notified and rules education was conducted. Staff member was no longer employed at institution by the time violation was processed, so no letter of admonishment outside of orignal notification was given."

July 2010 — Level I offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.1.6.2.2, as reported by the coach: "Men's basketball coach had contact with former student-athlete, who is currently associated with a prospect, at an AAU tournament. Coach received letter of admonishment & rules education; coach removed himself from road for 2 days in July.  Prospect, who is not being recruited, ineligible until reinstated."

November 2010 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.6.3, as reported by compliance personnel: "Prospect came on an official visit prior to resolving his fee issue with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Director of Compliance received letter of admonishment; official visit form updated to include check box for fee issues."

Football 

June 2010 — Level I offense, in violation of NCAA bylaws 15.2.8 and 15.2.8.1, as reported by football and compliance personnel: "Student-athlete did not receive notice of being academically dropped until 2 days into the start of Summer Session 1. Appeal of drop lasted until 10 days into the session and the student-athlete continued to attend class through that date. Student-athlete received off-campus living stipend prior to being notified of drop. Institution allowed student-athlete to keep off-campus living stipend to pay rent in the interest of student-athlete welfare. (No corrective action) due to circumstances and student-athlete welfare issues. Student-athlete would need to repay and be reinstated if he were to return to the institution."

January 2011 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.6.3, as reported by compliance personnel: "Prospect came on an official visit prior to being added to the Institution's Request List for the NCAA Eligibility Center. Coach received letter of admonishment & rules education."

Swimming and Diving

September 2009 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.6.3, as reported by compliance personnel: "Prospect ... came on an official visit prior to resolving (her) fee issues with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Prospect was (not) allowed to sign NLI until fee issues were resolved. Director of Compliance received a letter of admonishment; compliance office will audit official visits and IRL."

September 2010 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaws 17.1.6.2 and 16.8.1.1, as reported by compliance personnel: "Swimming & Diving team traveled out of state and beyond 100 miles for team building trip that also exceeded countable hours limit for the week. Coach received letter of admonishment & rules education; practice hours reduced on 2-for-1 basis for time over the limit."

Volleyball

July 2010 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.10.1, as reported by the coach: "A blog posted pictures of incoming prospects that were participating in camp on their website. Rules education was conducted with coaching staff and blog. No cease & desist was issued as blog had voluntarily removed the pictures."

April 2011 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.10.2, as reported by compliance personnel: "Media Relations sent out a twitter message regarding the verbal commitment of a prospect. Media Relations staff member received letter of admonishment & rules education. Message was removed from twitter feed."

CHAMPS / Life Skills program

December 2009 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.2.1, as reported by compliance personnel: "2 of the 10 'adopted' children from the Athens County Children Services holiday gift drive were of prospect age. Rules education (conducted) with CHAMPS staff & Athens County Children Services."

Softball 

September 2009 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.6.3, as reported by compliance personnel: "Prospect came on official visit without submitting transcript, test score and visit request paperwork. Prospect also did not appear on Institution's Request List with the NCAA Eligibility Center prior to visit. Coach received letter of admonishment and rules education."

Women's Basketball

September 2009 — Level II offense, in violation of NCAA bylaw 13.6.3, as reported by compliance personnel: "Prospect ... came on an official visit prior to resolving (her) fee issues with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Prospect was (not) allowed to sign NLI until fee issues were resolved. Director of Compliance received a letter of admonishment; compliance office will audit official visits and IRL."