A new recruiting class won’t be the only fresh faces hoping to make an impact on the Bobcats football program, as Ohio Athletics announced three staff changes for the upcoming 2014 season.

Scott Isphording and Dave Johnson will join the Ohio staff, while Chris Rodgers will be promoted to the director of football operations. Isphoridng will assume the duties of co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach, while Johnson will become Ohio’s offensive line coach. Rodgers, a former Bobcat player from 2005-09 was operations assistant during the 2013 season.

These changes come after three former Ohio assistant coaches: Gerry Gdowski, Keven Lightner and Jason Grooms joined the football staff at Vanderbilt.

Isphording, who was the tight ends and recruiting coordinator for the Bobcats during the 2009 season, spent the last four seasons at the University of Toledo. Ohio is Isphording’s third team he has coached in the Mid-American Conference, as he coached at Eastern Michigan from 2004-2008.

Johnson, a former tight ends coach at Cincinnati, spent the 2013 season at Massachusetts, where he coached the offensive line. Previously, he was the offensive line coach at West Virginia and tight ends coach at Georgia.