Ready to binge watch over Turkey Day break? Here are Netflix’s new November releases you can watch while eating your leftovers.
College students love breaks because it gives them the freedom and seemingly endless days that aren’t filled with classes and exams. One thing students choose to do to fill those hours is binge watching TV shows and movies. Here are Netflix’s new releases to keep you busy over Thanksgiving break:
- Beethoven's Christmas Adventure (2011)
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: Season 1
- Idris Elba: Mandela, My Dad and Me (2015)
- Last Days in Vietnam (2014)
- Pasion de Gavilanes (2003)
- Robot Overlords (2014)
- Seven Deadly Sins: Season 1
- Smithsonian Channel: The Day Kennedy Died (2013)
- The Last Time You Had Fun (2014)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004)- YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS. FINALLY. Our favorite childhood cartoon-turned-movie is on Netflix. Follow Patrick Star and Spongebob on their quest to find Neptune’s stolen crown. Grab your blankie and cuddle up with a parent and relive the old days.
- Thomas & Friends: The Christmas Engines (2014)
- Twinsters (2015)
- Worst Year of My Life, Again: Season 1
- Last Tango in Halifax: Season 3
- Do I Sound Gay? (2015)
- Julius Jr.: Season 2
- The Midnight Swim (2014)
- Amapola (2014)
- Amour Fou (2014)
- The Runner (2015): Sarah Paulson and Nicholas Cage. That’s all. Be ready to laugh at Cage’s always horrible acting in this flick about the aftermath of the BP oil spill.
- Care Bears & Cousins: Season 1
- Master of None: Season 1: This Netflix original follows Dev (Aziz Ansari) as he tries to find romance in the big city. Anything with Ansari is bound to bring a laugh or two.
- LeapFrog Letter Factory: Great Shape Mystery (2015)
- Anna Karenina (2012)
- Atención Atención: Season 1
- Call Me Lucky (2015)
- John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015)
- With Bob and David: Season 1
- Young & Hungry: Season 2
- Blue Caprice (2013)
- Dior and I (2014): This documentary gives an inside look into the world of the House of Dior. Fashion, history and a little sass can be seen in this movie perfect for fashion lovers.
- Continuum: Season 4
- Jessie: Season 4
- People, Places, Things (2015)
- Soaked in Bleach (2015)
- Tengo Ganas de Ti (2012)
- Cristela: Season 1
- Black Butler: Season 3
- River (2015): A Netflix original series that follows detective John River (Stellan Skarsgård–BAE!) as he tries to bridge the gap between the living and the dead.
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu: Season 3
- Marvel's Jessica Jones: Season 1: This Netflix original follows one of Marvel’s lesser-known and darker heros. This is not your regular •Spiderman movie. It’s a darker, more adulterated comic. YAY.
- Sin Tetas No Hay Paraiso (2007)
- The Red Road: Season 2
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Season 3
- Liv and Maddie: Season 2
- Gringolandia: Season 3
- Home (2014)
- Switched at Birth: Season 4
- •Zipper (2015)
- A Perfect Man (2013)
- Best of Enemies (2015)
- The Best Offer (2013)
- Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films (2014)
Now go grab your jammies and some popcorn, and get ready for a REAL night of Netflix and chill!