You can now sit at a bar in Baker Center; Athens to vote on marijuana decriminalization in November

Today is Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017. Here's what you need to know:

News from The Post:

Check out the changes happening at Passion Works. (The Post

Find out more about the group bringing marijuana decriminalization to the ballot in November (The Post)

Good Morning,

While students were home for summer break, Front Room Coffeehouse and its downstairs neighbor underwent a renovation. For those who don’t know, Latitude 39, the classy sit-down spot located on the first floor of Baker Center, gives students the opportunity to taste something a little more upscale than what would be served in the dining halls. 

Along with the look and feel of the restaurant, the menu took on some changes as well. Hoping to give off a pub feel, the restaurant now has a sit in bar. So, for those of you who are 21 and looking for a fun time before hitting court street, stop by and taste some of their fun drinks like the “Rusty Nail” and “Moscow Mule,” as well as select Jackie O’s beers. 

Find more information on The Post's website. The Ohio University website has a full list of Parents Weekend events.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here

Athens Weather

Grab an umbrella because today will be partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. High of 78 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab

Scores and Game Times

Nothing to report here, but check out this story about the Bobcats wide receivers

You might also want to know...

Sunday’s Game of Thrones finale was the most-watched episode ever. (Entertainment Weekly)
President Trump and the First Lady will visit Texas today amid Hurricane Harvey. (ABC News)
Prices at Whole Foods went down as much as 43 percent on the first day of Amazon ownership. (Bloomberg

@jprintup1

jp583215@ohio.edu