D.P. Dough released a video game awarding free food; APD received its third report of sexual imposition

Today is Monday, Sept. 17, 2018. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

D.P. Dough, a calzone franchise, released a video game that lets customers earn free food through points scored in the game.

The game, called “Calzone Run,” lets you play as a D.P. Dough delivery driver where you deliver calzones to customers while avoiding different obstacles like kegs rolling down the street and couches on fire, as well as landmarks from each level.

The current version of the game includes Ohio and Colorado levels. Additional levels will be added in the future.

The app is available for download on both Apple and Android products right now.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Ohio University won the 2018 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award. (The Post)

APD received a third report of sexual imposition this semester. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio volleyball went 1-2 against Drake, Missouri and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi in the Mizzou Invitational this weekend. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Cloudy with a chance of rain with a high of 76 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

The woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault more than 30 years ago has come forward. (The New York Times)

The death toll from Hurricane Florence rose to at least 16 as the storm continued to drench North Carolina on Sunday, damaging tens of thousands of homes. (Reuters)

John Kerry criticized President Trump, saying he has the insecurity of a teenage girl. (The Washington Post)

@ShillcockGeorge

gs261815@ohio.edu