The season finale of ‘Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural’ premiered Friday on Youtube. (Photo via @shalexandej on Twitter)

TV Review: Shane and Ryan explore the haunted house of Hannah Williams in the ‘Buzzfeed Unsolved’ season finale

In the season finale of Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural, Shane and Ryan try to expose the spirits that are believed to be in the house of their friend Hannah Williams. In the episode the duo also bring in a medium to assist with their investigation. 

Prior to going to the house, Ryan does an interview with Hannah where she explains the unnatural occurrences she has been experiencing since moving into the house. She says she hears footsteps in the attic, as well as her, her son and her friend have all claimed to have seen the apparition of a little girl.

According to the medium, apparitions of young children tend to actually be negative spirits such as demons, not actually the spirits of children. Hannah also told Ryan that her son sees apparitions of men and women facing his closet where one of them asked, “Are you ready for Matilda?”— the supposed name of the young spirit residing in the home.

While spending some time in the “active” areas of the house with the medium, he seems to sense multiple spirits and expresses a feeling of uneasiness — especially in the son’s bedroom.

This episode was a great way to end the season and by far had the most evidence of spiritual activity. Having the medium aided the serious aspect of the episode while Shane kept it light, as usual, with comedy. 

The season overall was very good and explored different aspects of the supernatural world. If you haven’t seen the other episodes in the season I definitely recommend doing so. All of the previous episodes can be found on its Youtube channel.

Here are what some viewers said on Youtube about the season finale:

@noser_sierra

sn148317@ohio.edu