Shane and Ryan talk about the possibility of aliens on this week’s episode of ‘Buzzfeed Unsolved.’ (Photo via @buzzfeedunsolved on Instagram) 

TV Review: Shane and Ryan discuss the existence of aliens on this week’s installment of ‘Buzzfeed Unsolved’

This week on Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural, Shane and Ryan discuss the possibility of extraterrestrial life. They examine and analyze three videos from a secret UFO program from the Pentagon.

The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, or AATIP, was a program that investigated supernatural, possibly extraterrestrial, matters that could have threatened the national security of the United States. 

In the videos from the Department of Defense, it is not clear if what they are seeing is a UFO or something else. However, the guys do a pretty good job analyzing the video to make the prospect of aliens seem very possible.

It seems fishy that the program was shut down for a lack of funding and higher priorities in 2012, but the public heard nothing about the program until 2017, almost 10 years after the program began. 

This episode differs from the others in the season because they are not going out and investigating something, but rather just discussing it. The episode was interesting and funny, as usual, but it is more fun when they go out and explore. They have genuine reactions and thoughts when they’re out on the job.

Here’s what some viewers had to say on Twitter:

Buzzfeed Unsolved airs on Fridays at 3:00 p.m on YouTube

@noser_sierra

sn148317@ohio.edu