Here’s what Christmas movie you are based on your Zodiac sign

Christmas is only a few days away and many families will be enjoying some classic Christmas movies as they await the arrival of Santa. Regardless of what your go-to movie may be, here is a list of Christmas movies that are most compatible with your sign:

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) — The Polar Express 

Just like Aquarius, The Polar Express is imaginative and one of a kind. The Polar Express is original and insightful and gives viewers a new perspective on celebrating the holidays. Aquarius, in a similar way, keeps an open mind on all aspects of their surroundings to see all possibilities. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) — Elf

Pisces is the most empathetic, affectionate and comforting sign. Buddy (Will Ferrell) from Elf exemplifies these same qualities throughout the movie in order to spread holiday cheer. Pisces does the same through the kindness and tranquility their sign radiates all year-round. 

Aries (March 21 - April 19) — Home Alone

Aries is independent, competitive and passionate just like Kevin (Macaulay Culkin) when he comes face-to-face with burglars in the midst of being forgotten at home. All of his hijinks reflect his competitive and passionate nature, while taking on the task of taking down criminals and living by himself displays his independent side.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20) — A Christmas Carol

Dependable, tenacious and shrewd describe both Taurus and the movie A Christmas Carol. While Taurus is known for being strong-willed, they can change their mind on an idea when a true change of heart occurs. In A Christmas Carol, Ebenezer Scrooge (George C. Scott), a man set in his own ways, experiences a change in heart — similar to a Taurus.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20) — The Nutcracker

Geminis are characterized by curiosity, excitement and passion, and The Nutcracker can be characterized in the same way. Like The Nutcracker, Geminis are exciting and will keep you on your toes with their vivacious personality and curious nature. 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22) — National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

Just like National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, Cancer is protective, sentimental, and compassionate. In the movie, Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) spends all of his time trying to make sure that his family has the perfect Christmas. In the same spirit, Cancer tries to take care of the ones that mean most to them through their loyalty and generosity. 

Leo (July 23 - August 22) — Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Leos strives to keep up their image by proving their worth to their peers. Like a Leo, Rudolph remains the underdog for most of the movie. However, he does prove his worth by the end of the movie and subsequently boosts his self-esteem. 

Virgo (August 23 - September 22) — A Charlie Brown Christmas

A true Christmas classic, A Charlie Brown Christmas and Virgo both share characteristics of being nice and trustworthy. Charlie Brown (Peter Robbins) goes out of his way to make all of his friends’ day just like how Virgo works to please those around them without any complaints whatsoever. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22) — A Christmas Story

A Christmas Story is both an iconic and classic movie that exemplifies Libra’s harmony and compromising nature. When everything goes wrong in A Christmas Story, the family compromises their typical family traditions and continue to celebrate the holiday. Just like the Libra, the film realizes that there is more to the holidays than fighting through the struggles they have faced in order to continue their traditions. 

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) — The Grinch

Scorpio and The Grinch are one and the same. The Grinch (Benedict Cumberbatch), just like Scorpio, is independent and not afraid to choose his own path as a social outcast. Scorpio can come off as intimidating at times, but just like The Grinch, Scorpio’s heart can be warmed when the right person comes around.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) — The Nightmare Before Christmas

Sagittarius is always up for a new adventure and yearns to see all aspects of the world around them. The Nightmare Before Christmas is just as curious and adventurous as Sagittarius as it combines Halloween and Christmas into one movie and breaks down the stereotypes of holiday movies. 

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) — Die Hard

People who are born a Capricorn have the same discipline and tenacity that the movie Die Hard exemplifies. Although it may not be the first movie one thinks about when they think of Christmas movies, this blockbuster shows that determination is key to achieving a goal. Capricorn has this same mindset when it comes to tasks and getting what they want in general. 

@Jilliancraig18

jc986517@ohio.edu