Don’t worry, ‘Friends’ isn’t leaving Netflix any time soon; here’s what winter drink represents you based on your Zodiac sign

Today is Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

It seemed like the entirety of Twitter was in an uproar Tuesday when it was revealed Netflix would take the fan-favorite Friends off the streaming service Jan. 1. 

After lots of turmoil from fans and Netflix subscribers, the streaming service took to Twitter to reassure the worried fans: 

The ’90s sitcom, which stars Jennifer Aniston, David Schwimmer and Courteney Cox, has been available on Netflix since 2015 and will remain that way through 2019. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Two Ohio University clubs dedicate their time to playing Smash Bros. games. (The Post)

Here’s what winter-themed drink represents you based on your Zodiac sign. (The Post)

Pat McGee, the managing attorney for OU’s Center for Student Legal Services and an Athens city councilman, is set to retire this year. Here’s a look back on his career. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Here’s how the men’s basketball team is looking before its game against Xavier tonight. (The Post)

Women’s basketball is set to face off against Purdue tonight. (The Post)

Gaza Odunaiya is the driving force Ohio’s track and field team needs. (The Post)

Athens Weather

There will be a 20 percent chance of morning snow and a high of 32 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

A 500-year-old skeleton wearing thigh-high boots was found in the River Thames. (CNN)

A trailer for Ellen DeGeneres’ latest stand-up special was released. (The Hollywood Reporter)

Harvard University is being sued for sexual discrimination after the school cracked down on single-sex clubs. (BBC

@_molly_731

ms660416@ohio.edu