Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion Gigi Secuban announced on Tuesday a search committee has been formed for the new director of the Ohio University LGBT Center.
Over the next few weeks, the search committee will assist Secuban in selecting a final group of candidates to bring to campus for interviews.
“The LGBT center is a critical part of OHIO’s diversity and inclusion efforts,” Secuban said in the release. “Through this national search, it is my hope that we will be able to open the center’s doors to broader elements of the LGBTQ+ community and provide critical and enhanced services and programming for the community and allies.”
OU Zanesville Dean Jeremy Webster will serve as chair of the search committee.
Members of the search committee include:
- Geneva Murray, director of the Women’s Center
- Kathy Fahl, assistant dean of Students
- Ebony Green, assistant dean for Advising and Student Services
- Edmond Chang, assistant professor, department of English
- Theo Hutchinson, associate professor in educational studies
- Jacob Jakuszeit, library support associate
- Kim Little, associate lecturer of Women’s and Gender Studies
- Micah McCarey, assistant director of Residence Life at Housing and Residence Life
- Anthony Ciliberto, graduate in education, College Student Personnel
- Brianna Sivy, undergraduate majoring in social work
- Imani Evans, undergraduate majoring in communication studies
- Jesse Keller, undergraduate majoring in acting