Motorola’s RAZR is returning as a folding smartphone; here’s how pilates differ from yoga

Today is Friday, Jan. 18, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

The well-known Motorola RAZR might be returning to the mobile phone market.

The foldable screen smartphone may launch as early as February for $1,500, according to The Wall Street Journal. The original RAZR was an iconic flip-phone that debuted in 2004 and Motorola is working to update the phone so that it has smartphone capabilities. 

The phone will be a Verizon exclusive, according to The Verge. There is still no information on how big the phone will be such as screen specifications. This isn’t the first time that the company has tried to update the iconic RAZR. In 2011 and 2012, Motorola teamed up with Verizon to create and sell Droid RAZR devices.

In the report from WSJ, Motorola’s parent company, Lenovo, hopes to make over 200,000 of the new RAZRs.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

The Board of Trustees approved an increase in undergraduate tuition. (The Post)

Finding Neverland will take place Tuesday in MemAud. (The Post)

Here’s what makes pilates different from yoga (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Men’s basketball will travel to the University of Toledo this weekend. (The Post)

Women’s basketball will host Eastern Michigan University this Saturday. (The Post)

Hockey is gearing up to play Pitt at home this weekend. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Today is will be cloudy with no precipitation. The high will be 40 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Gillette customers are trashing their razors in protest over a controversial ad. (Business Insider)

Netflix’s film Birdbox is being criticized for using footage from a real-life train derailment that killed 47 people. (Mashable)

Nancy Pelosi asked President Trump to postpone the State of the Union address because of the government shutdown. (The New Yorker)

@TF_Johnston

tj369915@ohio.edu