Natural Light released a strawberry lemonade beer; Ohio University has a lightsaber dueling club

Today is Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

A new flavor of Natural Light could make outdoor day drinking in early March a much more pleasant experience — right in time for Saturday’s Mill Fest.

While most attendees at Mill Fest probably plan on holding an uncomfortably warm and cheap beer as they stand in the rain, you could stand out from the crowd with. As if on cue for fests, Natty Light has announced “Naturdays,” a new flavor of strawberry lemonade beer.

The 4.2 percent alcohol beer is a “sessionable, light lager brewed with a phenomenal combination of ripe strawberry and fresh lemonade flavors that are perfect for increasing the fun of every occasion,” according to Natural Light’s website

Reaction to the drink’s announcement has been mixed. Some users were asking about when the beer would be released (it’s out now, by the way), while others weren’t so excited. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Here’s why people are dueling with lightsabers around campus (The Post)

Esports are skyrocketing in popularity in Athens and across the country. (The Post)

The Richland Bridge construction has been delayed. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Men’s basketball took on Kent State last night. (The Post)

Athens High School basketball’s Isaiah Butcher is a force to be reckoned with. (The Post)

Here’s what to expect as the women’s basketball team takes on Buffalo tonight (The Post)

Podcasts from The Post:

Hosts DJ and Jayse chat about how to prepare for fest season on the latest episode of Tea’d. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Break out the strawberry lemonade Natty Light. It’ll be 56 degrees and sunny today. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

A Great Dane gave birth to 19 puppies. (ABC News)

People have been stuck on an Amtrak train for days after it hit fallen trees on the track. (SFGate)

Facebook content moderators are resorting to extreme measures to deal with PTSD caused by their job. (The Verge)

@leckronebennett

bl646915@ohio.edu