Teddy is one step closer to giving birth on Thursday’s episode of ‘Grey’s Anatomy.’ (via @GreysABC on Twitter)

TV Review: Teddy is about ready to have her baby on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’

Doctors really do make the worst patients, especially when they’re pregnant. 

Teddy Altman (Kim Raver) and Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) are only episodes away from the arrival of their daughter, but that almost came two months early. 

Teddy was extremely stressed, and she started to have contractions. Carina DeLuca (Stefania Spampinato) told her they weren’t strong or close enough together, so they took preventative measures to delay the labor. The first person she paged was Owen, of course, but she left her boyfriend, Tom Koracick (Greg Germann), in the birthing class. Teddy is trying to get Owen and Korasick to work together, but it’s really not working out well. 

Teddy spent the whole episode in an inverted hospital bed with Owen by her side. Owen has had more practice being a parent because he recently got custody of Betty’s child Leo, so it seems Teddy is a little intimidated. She feels weird talking to the baby, so she calls her daughter soldier and orders it around. Owen forces her to loosen up. 

“This baby talk thing is not my thing,” Teddy said. “I’m already failing as a mom. I’m insufficient.”

Despite all of the drama surrounding Owen and Teddy, the best friends are going to be the best parents. 

Here’s how fans reacted on Twitter:

Grey’s Anatomy airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on ABC. 

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu