Burger King introduces “Ghost Whopper”; ‘Jersey Boys’ tour performed at MemAud on Monday

Today is Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good Morning,

Burger King is bringing a new spooky burger to the table for Halloween. 

The “Ghost Whopper” burger will be hitting a limited 10 different stores starting Oct. 24. The special sandwich includes a regular burger with a white cheddar-flavored sesame-seed bun, that is also colored white.

This isn’t the first time Burger King has had fun with Halloween either. In 2018, the eatery sold the “Nightmare King” chicken sandwich. Otherwise, Burger King has offered previous variations of the Whopper, including the “A.1. Halloween Whopper,” which had a black bun. 

The “Ghost Whopper” will be available for $4.59. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

The Peer Pod, located in Baker University Center, is providing sexual and health education programs to Ohio University students. (The Post)

OU’s Film Fam club is hoping to advance student media skills, all while creating space for creativity. (The Post)

The National tour of Jersey Boys performed at Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio field hockey’s Sophia Boothby believes the 2019 season is a special one for the Bobcats. (The Post)

Here are five fun facts about Ohio football’s next opponent, Ball State (The Post)

Ohio football’s head coach, Frank Solich, held his weekly press conference. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Today will be mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of rain. The high will be 64 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Kanye West announced his previously postponed album, Jesus Is King, will be out this week. (Pitchfork

Four more parents have pleaded guilty in the college admissions scandal. (CBS News

Elizabeth Warren introduced an $800 million plan to transform U.S. public education. (Bloomberg)

@_molly_731

ms660416@ohio.edu