Frank Ocean released a new single; Bangladeshi Culture Night took place Sunday

Today is Monday, Oct. 21, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning,

It’s time to rejoice because Frank Ocean season is upon us, people. 

The R&B singer released his first single since February 2018, when he covered Audrey Hepburn’s “Moon River.” Ocean hasn’t released an album since Blonde in 2016, and fans have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of his next one.

Titled “DHL,” the single was released via his Apple Music Beats 1 radio station “blonded RADIO” at the end of his air time Saturday night.

Some of Frank Ocean’s fans have speculated that more music is on the way based on the art of the album cover. The cover, which depicts Ocean sitting in a chair with his right hand raised and a bag over his head, is depicted as a silhouette at the bottom of the album with 12 other silhouette figures, leading people to believe he has 12 other tracks that are part of this project.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

Bangladeshi Culture Night took place in Baker University Center last night. (The Post)

The Drugstore at OU now offers CBD products. (The Post)

Five years later, Logic’s ‘Under Pressure’ is still his best album to date. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio soccer pulled out a win against Eastern Michigan after Sydney Leckie’s late-game goal. (The Post)

Ohio field hockey beat Indiana, resulting in a winning regular season record for the team. (The Post)

Ohio volleyball swept Toledo on Saturday. (The Post)

Athens Weather

You may want to pack an umbrella. There will be a 30% chance of rain in the late afternoon. The high will be 76 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Andy Murray won his first singles title since undergoing two hip surgeries. (CNN)

California schools are pushing back the school day start time. (NBC News)

A Nickelodeon indoor theme park is set to open in New Jersey this week. (Fox 8 Cleveland)

@mikayla_roch

mr290816@ohio.edu