5 spooky cocktails to make this Halloween

Halloween is a season for trick-or-treating, dressing up in costumes and throwing spooky parties. Though Halloween is sometimes focused on kids getting candy, adults can have just as much fun, too. Whether you’re hosting a spooky party or looking to enjoy a new drink by yourself, try these five spooky-themed drinks this Halloween:

Bloody Mary Syringes

Grab some food safe syringes and follow this recipe from Delish to make the Bloody Mary mix. Fill the syringes with the mixture and chill them before serving.

The Maliboo

Make your Malibu and lemonade spooky by dipping the rim of the glass into edible glitter, and add a splash of grenadine to make a bloody effect inside the glass.

Morgue-A-Rita

Margaritas are not just a summer drink. Spice up your margarita this Halloween by following the recipe to make a blood-red drink and adding a sugary green “goo” to give it a creepy look.

Halloween Hypnotist

This easy-to-make martini is set off by its unique garnish. Mix Hpnotiq Liqueur, vodka and a splash of lemon juice to make the drink, and then place a glow stick in the glass to make it glow.

The Grave Digger

Mix hard cider, bourbon, ginger ale (or ginger beer) together to create a fizzy cocktail. Add some dry ice to create a fun fog effect, but do not consume any drinks with dry ice in them.

@TF_Johnston

tj369915@ohio.edu