Spotify created a personalized podcast playlist; here’s how businesses are cutting down on plastic

Today is Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

Spotify is creating a personalized playlist for podcasts called “Your Daily Podcasts.”

The music streaming app is known for its personalized playlists for users’ music tastes, but it is now gearing that personalization technology toward podcasts. 

The playlist will only be curated when people have listened to at least four podcasts in the past 90 days. 

To find your personalized playlist, check “Your Top Podcasts” shelf in the Home tab or in the “Made for You” hub in the app. 

The new playlist is available now for users in the U.S., Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

Nine men were indicted following the investigation into Collin Wiant’s 2018 death. (The Post)

The Climate and Sustainability Ambassadors work with educating people and doing outreach. (The Post)

Here’s how local restaurants and shops are working to use less plastic (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Here’s what happened in Ohio’s football game against Bowling Green last night (The Post)

Athens Weather

Today will be partially cloudy with no precipitation. The high is 50 degrees and the low is 31, so make sure to bring some layers. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

A California teen was arrested after using a remote control car to smuggle drugs across the border of Mexico. (CBS)

A new dating app will pair up users for two-minute live video dates. (The Verge)

A woman risks her life to save a koala from a fire in Australia. (CBS)

@rileyr44

rr855317@ohio.edu