Check out these Cyber Monday deals; the arrival of e-scooters in Athens has been delayed

Today is Monday, Dec. 2, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning,

Black Friday may be over, but there’s still a chance to get some holiday shopping done, right from the comfort of your own home. Cyber Monday deals can be found on Amazon, Best Buy, Macy’s and many other sites. 

Students looking for a new laptop can save $300 on a 13-inch Macbook Air. Discounted Apple and Samsung tablets are available as well. Best Buy is also offering similar deals as well as a selection of discounted personal computers built for gamers.

Those looking for a new wardrobe can find discounted clothing on Macy’s or Kohl’s website. Macy’s is also offering free shipping on any $25 or more purchase.

If retailers aren’t your style, discounts on food can also be found across the internet. Both Starbucks and Applebees are offering gift card deals. Those near a Panda Express can get 20% off a Family Feast meal with the code “FEAST20” at checkout on the app or online.

Shopping online comes with risks, though. The Better Business Bureau is warning shoppers of potential dangers when it comes to online shopping, including tips on identifying scam sites and misleading prices.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

Over Thanksgiving break, several Greek life houses were vandalized. (The Post)

E-scooters coming to campus has been postponed to February due to a shortage. (The Post)

Check out the most underrated albums of the 2010s (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio wrestling lost 19-15 against Chattanooga on Sunday. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Today there will be a high of 38 degrees with high winds. Grab your umbrella and bundle up because there’s a 50% chance of rain and snow mix as well. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

The Supreme Court will hear its first 2nd Amendment case in more than a decade. (NBC News)

Hundreds of millions of people may have had their text messages leaked online. (USA Today)

Victims killed in the London Bridge stabbing have been identified. (ABC News)

@mikayla_roch

mr290816@ohio.edu