Here’s how you will be spending the Fourth of July, based on your zodiac sign

Does anyone ever have solid plans on the Fourth of July? And if so ... how? It’s a holiday where plans are always up in the air but somehow always end in fireworks and a terrible hangover. Nonetheless, it’s bound to always promise long-lasting memories. If you’re one of the few who has an extravagant agenda laid out, good for you. If not, let’s see what the stars have in store for your Fourth of July festivities: 

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

You’re not an Aries if you don’t show dominance in every situation. Duh. Fourth of July is one of your favorite holidays because, just like you, it’s full of energy and excitement. So by default, you’ll most likely be setting off fireworks in your backyard or screaming country music at the top of your lungs. Give the neighbors a heads up.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

You love wholesome fun, so the Fourth of July is always right up your alley. Your agenda is most likely centered around your loved ones and close knit circle. You will most likely be barbequing with the family during the day and be fireside, hugging your closest friends come nighttime. Take pleasure in the day by being present in the moment and having gratitude for the little things in life. 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Geminis master two things in life: socializing and mingling. So obviously, the Fourth of July is annually a huge event in your social calendar, and you’re the person everyone goes to for the move. You will most likely be the one making the plans for all of your friends since you have all the right connections. Nonetheless, the options are endless, and your day will have no shortage of laughter, excitement and last minute plans that turn into more unforgettable memories. 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

It’s Cancer season, and Fourth of July is your holiday, water sign. Rightly so, good luck is bound to be on your side. Your fluid nature allows you to be close to people in many different friend groups. Be prepared to do some party hopping because your Fourth of July is in store for many different options you won’t want to pass up. 

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

There is no party if a Leo isn’t involved. You’re always bound to be in a good mood during Fourth of July weekend. Although you tend to thrive and stand out in large crowd situations, you’ll most likely pop off and go hard on the third of July, and leave the following day to do something more laid back and intimate with close friends and family. Break out the sparklers because you’re still the life of every party, even if it’s just a few of your loved ones. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)

The idea of having plans on the Fourth of July is something that brings you anxiety. Virgos constantly feel the need to plan and organize their days and social events down to the second. Ignore that urge. You might not be in the festive mood this time around and want to quietly celebrate out of disappointment due to the current state of society. Allow yourself to take some time out if needed, but don’t close yourself out to a good time that you feel guided to. 

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)

Out of all the zodiac signs, Libra is the one that thrives in situations where they are surrounded by their loved ones. Your circle is an exclusive one, and you’re excited to spend the day celebrating with those who bring out your best self. Libras make the perfect party hosts, so start making the guest list. If things get too rowdy, your charming ability allows you to keep the peace in every situation. You also love to flex, so a majority of your day may be spent taking far too long for that perfect Instagram picture. Don’t get too caught up. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)

You prefer being around those who you trust. After all, you’ve been through a lot. This Fourth of July, stop focusing on those who have wronged you, and be grateful for those who lift you up. Don’t text your ex. Don’t get in your feels. Don’t have all your guards up. Do allow yourself to branch out and make closer bonds. Step outside of yourself and engage in all the excitement. You’ll be glad you did. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)

Sag, you’re a wildcard, and not even the stars can guide you to where you should go. Truthfully, the only person who knows is you. That’s why it’s a good thing the Fourth of July is as spontaneous and flighty as you are. You’re mostly a reserved individual, but when there’s a reason to celebrate, you have no problem letting loose. Much like Cancer, you are in for some party hopping come July 4.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)

It’s time for a much-needed break, Capricorn. You’re go-getter antics and natural boss energy have resulted in a lot of work and no play recently. Let’s do the opposite this Fourth of July. Ignore the impulse to constantly be working and allow yourself to experience some long overdue fun. Surround yourself with good energy, and get away from all the stress, even if just for a moment. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)

Much like Taurus, Aquarians love wholesome fun. You won’t lose sleep over having an extravagant agenda for the day and would rather go where the day takes you. Instead of attending a raging party, you gravitate toward an intimate setting with your inner circle that knows you on a deeper level. Skip the small talk, and just enjoy your loved ones. The ideal Aquarius Fourth of July is spent enjoying the little things in life, such as listening to live music, sitting around a fire with friends or watching fireworks by the water. 

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)

Pisces is symbolized by the fish, which makes you one with water. Put your worries aside for the day and allow yourself to drift away in all the fun. Don’t forget the sunscreen because you’ll most likely be spending the day at the beach or on a boat somewhere. Wherever there is water, go there. Pisces have a dual personality that allows them to adapt to every social setting they may find themselves in. Don’t get too caught up in taking care of people, as you usually do. As an empath, it’s important to surround yourself with people who fuel your energy instead of drain it. 

@maadilewellyn

ml203417@ohio.edu