Here's where your favorite child Christmas movie stars are now

Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin, is a movie star known for being forgotten. Culkin plays the clever and charming Kevin McCallister in the hit movie Home Alone. The film was released when Culkin was 10 years old, and now, he’s 40. For the past three years, he has been dating a fellow former child star, Brenda Song. She is well-known for playing London Tipton in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Since filming Home Alone, Culkin co-founded a comedy rock band, Pizza Underground, which was active from 2013-2016. Currently, Culkin is the publisher and CEO of a satirical pop culture website and podcast, Bunny Ears.

Eric Lloyd

Eric Lloyd played the hopeful, determined Charlie Calvin in The Santa Clause movies. This is his most well-known role. Today, at 34 years old, he focuses on music rather than acting. According to his website, he has stayed busy since filming The Santa Clause trilogy. He is the owner of Lloyd Production Studios and producer of the podcast Set Your VCR. Lloyd has been producing and working as an audio mixer for numerous albums, films and audio books.  

Peter Billingsley

Peter Billingsley plays the iconic role of the kid in the pink bunny suit. Billingsley gained great fame from playing Ralphie Parker in A Christmas Story. The 49-year-old has stayed in the Hollywood scene by acting, directing and producing. 

His most recent role was in Spider-Man: Far From Home as William Ginter Riva. He has stayed close to his Christmas roots, producing hit films Elf and Four Christmases. Billingsley is currently an executive producer on the Netflix series F Is For Family. He has very little social media presence and keeps his personal life private. 

Johnny Galecki

Johnny Galecki plays Russell Griswold in the hilarious movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. This was not Galecki’s only famous role. From 1992 to 1997, he played David Healy in the ABC sitcom Roseanne. Galecki played Leonard Hofstadter in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory from 2007 to 2019. In 2018, Forbes estimated him to be the world’s second-highest paid actor for his role in The Big Bang Theory. Galecki's overall net worth is estimated to be $100 million.  

Taylor Momsen

Taylor Momsen is the whimsical character Cindy Lou Who in live action How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000). After her role in the classic Christmas movie, Momsen continued her acting career with the hit TV series Gossip Girl, playing Jenny Humphery. Then, Momsen quit acting to focus on music. Since 2009, she has been a part of the American rock band called The Pretty Reckless. However, the band has recently come back from a three-year break, releasing two songs in November.

@colant_juliana 

jc079419@ohio.edu