zodiac/ horoscope 2021

Here’s your horoscope for 2021

As we leave behind 2020, we look ahead to the stars aligning for the new year. This past year brought so much pain and loss that we need to stay positive that things will get better. 

Jupiter and Saturn have both moved into Aquarius, creating an emphasis on all relationships for the first couple of months for the year. Jupiter will reside in Aquarius until May 13. This is the first time in 12 years and brings great news to 2021. So what will happen for the rest of the year? Here is what’s to come for the new year based on your zodiac sign:

Aries (March 21- April 19)

Aries are known for being bold, confident and passionate in all aspects of their lives. This year will be no different. Quarantine has made it difficult for you to take part in activities that bring you joy. This is a time for you to find more fulfilling activities. Just make sure to still keep your priorities in order and don’t neglect other responsibilities.  

You will also find this year to be more sociable. Your connections with new friends will expand and grow, especially during the first few months of Jupiter being in Aquarius. This will make you more confident in your relationships and in yourself. 

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

You have always been known for prioritizing work and other responsibilities. Taurus are known for being practical, responsible and devoted. In 2021, you will finally be rewarded for all of your efforts. Whether it’s regarding school or a job, your talents are being recognized and your career will blossom.

While Jupiter’s recent events may be a blessing, be wary of toxic people in your life. Now is more important than ever to let go of these people. Focus on your relationships and what they bring you; good and bad. 

Gemini  (May 21 - June 20)

Gemini, you have always been known to be dynamic, intelligent and curious. In this upcoming year, nothing will change. Until about May 13, your hunger for adventures will continue to grow. You will feel more courageous and brave than ever and ready to take on any challenges.  Just don’t let the little things make you sweat too much. 

From May 13 to July 28, Jupiter is at the top of your solar chart. This means you will be able to achieve your ambitions in whatever you seek (academics, career, etc,). As long as you’re willing to put in the work, you will be rewarded.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

With Jupiter and Saturn both in Aquarius, your first few months will have an emphasis on the relationships in your life. This is especially important for you, because Cancers are known for being loyal and nurturing. Use this time to see which of your relationships are beneficial and which ones are not worth the aggravation. You might be surprised to see if someone is taking advantage of you.

Financial matters will also creep up in 2021. Make sure to be smart about spending in the new year. It may become difficult at times, but that will just make the eventual reward even better. 

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

In this upcoming year, there could potentially be a resolution for a legal matter or previous relationship problem that has been troubling you. Because you are known for your generosity and creativity, your negotiation skills will grow throughout this year. This will allow you to solve your previous issue and move on for good. 

Jupiter also rules your sector of creativity, which means that this is the time to start any new projects or activities. Even as simple as writing or playing music can brighten up your day and allow you to express your creativity. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)

Works tend to be very important for you. You can be very focused on your goals, and recognition for your work is coming. You are known for being hardworking and analytical, and this is the year you will find more joy in your work and finally achieve your goals. 

Home and family may also be tied to work more closely during this year. Whether it be working from home and working closely with family, allow yourself to separate the two and focus on what you need to accomplish. 

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)

This year, your romantic life is on the rise. You are both social and gracious, which ultimately attracts many suitors. Whether you’re currently in a relationship or not, expect to be pleasantly surprised during this time. Just remember to relax and enjoy yourself.

You also enjoy artistic and cultural outlets. Use this year as a time to focus on your talents and put those ideas to work. As long as you put the work in, you will be rewarded. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)

Being so passionate, these first couple of months will be used to fix romantic situations in your life. You will be building love and secure connections with others. You are also known for being stubborn, so remember to remain open to the idea of love and what’s to come. It may surprise you.

Jupiter is the natural ruler of your solar second house of resources. This means that this is a time to invest more money or resources into improving your home or family life. It won’t take much, but it will pay off. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)

You desire for freedom and traveling. And while there may be restrictions due to COVID-19, that mentality will transfer over to 2021. Your general attitude will be more upbeat, which allows you to express freedom in your work. Whether that be in academics or other ventures, you will still keep your spirits high this year.  

You also experience a desire to reach your ideas out to others. One way you are known for doing this is through humor. Make sure to keep yourself in check when it comes to certain jokes though. Otherwise it can be seen as cruel. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)

You are known for being responsible and disciplined. This allows you to complete both academic and other work on time and with effort. Be wary of how much you are agreeing to, because taking on too many activities can be overwhelming. Just be cautious and don’t be afraid to say no.

You also love control, so make sure to step back and breathe in certain situations. There’s no need to micro-manage all aspects of your life. You can only control yourself and what you do. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)

This year, your confidence will grow to new levels. Until May 13, Jupiter is in your sign. This only comes every 12 years, and it's the time to really come out of your shell. You will explore your needs and focus on what you want in life. There’s no stopping you!

You also seek freedom, especially during these chaotic times. However, be wary of the cost of freedom. Make sure not to disregard your other responsibilities in your life. 

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)

You have also been compassionate and empathetic toward others in your life. This can be a time to give back even more. From helping a friend through a difficult time to volunteering, your energy will shine light on others and yourself. 

While you love to help others, also make sure to focus on yourself. Taking some time to do self-care is not a crime, and it's especially important as the semester starts. You cannot take care of others if you can’t take care of yourself. 

@hannahcmpbell

hc895819@ohio.edu  

Comments
All Content © 2021 The Post, Athens OH