Disney+ is raising its subscription price; here's how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the live music industry

Today is Thursday, March. 25, 2021. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

There’s only one day left to subscribe to Disney+ at its current price. 

Starting on March 26, new Disney+ subscribers in the U.S. will have to pay $7.99 a month or $80 a year to have access to the streaming service. The new pricing will be a $1 increase from the previous charge.

The price of the Disney Bundle, including Disney+, Hulu and ESPN Plus, will also increase from $12.99 to $13.99 per month. Although this is the first time the streaming service has increased prices, Disney+ has gained 100 million subscribers in less than a year and a half. Additionally, more content will be provided to the library of movies and TV shows. 

On Tuesday, Disney announced that Black Widow and Cruella will release on Disney+ for a $30 Premiere Access title alongside their theater release date. 

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the live music industry in multiple ways. (The Post

Renowned Bi+ author Robyn Ochs is giving a virtual presentation in conjunction with OU’s LGBQT+ center. Here’s what it’s about. (The Post)

Here are a few Bachelor and Bachelorette stars acting similar to their zodiac signs. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Don’t forget your umbrella! Today will be a high of 70 degrees with an 80% chance of thunderstorms.(Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

A large cargo ship has run aground and is blocking the Suez Canal. This may affect trade, as well as the global energy market. (CNBC)

Miley Cyrus shares an open letter to her alter-ego Hannah Montana on the 15th anniversary of the show’s premiere. (Rolling Stone)

The Ingenuity helicopter carried a piece of Wright brothers history to Mars. (CNN)

@JordanE42800656

je563817@ohio.edu