Here's your horoscope for November 2021

Thursday, Nov. 4, marked the occurrence of the New Moon in the sign of Scorpio, signaling a new iteration of the autumn season. As we finally expel from the strenuous time that was Mercury in retrograde and retrograde shade, we are able to step into a more serene state of mind. To embrace this period, practice meditating, journaling or manifesting your deepest desires and goals while the stars are forcible and in your favor. 

This November, the stars will bring something unique to each zodiac sign. Read here to discover what’s in store for you: 

Aries (March 21–April 19)

Aries, you may have been feeling stuck lately, but luckily Mars has infiltrated Scorpio, along with the Sun, and as you know, Mars is your ruler. In other words, November will be your month and one of clarity to say the least. This clarity will likely be in regard to finances and romantic relationships, or better yet, a crossover of the two. 

Come Nov. 19, when the full moon and lunar eclipse materialize, a lot of feelings you have withheld will come to a head; it is time to let go of what no longer serves you. This change may feel uncomfortable at first, but remember you are one of the stronger signs. Once you face the truth about what is distressing you, you will become alleviated of past worries and trauma. 

Taurus (April 20–May 20)

Oh Taurus, boy do you have big things emerging in your future. As the Sun enters your opposite sign of Scorpio, you will experience some mental shifts and long-term changes in terms of career and mental health. This month will be pivotal as the lunar eclipse is in Taurus, working in your favor. The next six months and two years following are going to be vastly different from those you’ve lived up to this point. 

You’re maturing, no doubt, meaning old flames and temporary career goals will turn more permanent, or come to an end. Take the time to have serious and honest discussions about whether or not a certain romantic relationship or friendship still fulfills you and aligns with your current values. If not, prepare to pull away from these people. 

You’ve been a lot of people’s rock and go-to recently, but with the Sun in your opposite sign, you may be feeling worn. When feelings of dreariness arise, lean on those around you to help you through a time of such momentous transformation. Once Sagittarius season begins on Nov. 21, everything you’ve been working toward will finally pay off. Expect to see some growth happening within you very soon. You’ve got this, tenacious Taurus. 

Gemini (May 21–June 21) 

It’s time for some much-needed self-care and break from all duties. You’ve been working real hard, Gemini, and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. Take this month to breathe and slow down -- no one will fault you, for it is essential to relax before you find yourself on the brink of a mental breakdown. 

November will finally be the month you have your a-ha moment and either settle a significant work deal, or likely, even experience a budding romance flourish. Before this can happen, though, someone special in your life might need to exit -- but don’t fret -- it’s for the best. 

This month is the perfect chance to switch up what you’ve known your whole life. Try a new morning routine and incorporate something you’ve always wanted to give a go at, such as meditating. Consider what has been challenging you and choose the unfamiliar route. In the end, you’ll thank yourself for prioritizing what is best and meant for you. Good things come to those who wait and you’ve been waiting far long enough. 

Cancer (June 22–July 22)

Things are getting steamy, keen Cancer! Get ready to have some fun. You’re currently residing in your fifth house this month, meaning you’re in the house of fun. Everyone should be jealous. Take advantage of parties you may be attending or trips you may be taking, by showing off your true, authentic, playful side this November.

Additionally, your creativity is soaring. If there has been a project or application you’ve been putting off, now is the ideal time to get working as your juices are flowing. 

However, be mindful to not let the fire you’re feeling spark any unnecessary drama or rifts in your life, as you don’t want to exit the fifth house and Scorpio season feeling regretful. 

Leo (July 23–Aug. 22)

As the New Moon just made its way into Scorpio, your fourth house of home, family and comfort is in full effect, just in time for the beginning of the holiday season. Take the time to step away from your recent duties, and instead create your holiday wishlist and decorate your home to build a space most in alignment with your current state of mind. 

However, this month isn’t going to be all cushy with no caution. Beware of your emotions as something might set you off in the coming weeks that you didn’t expect to hear. Once you get through this obstacle, though, you’ll be bound for greatness. Beginning Nov. 21 you’re going to be craving some fun and action. This may be a new fling or romantic partner you would have never seen coming. Come time for the holidays, if your family is pressing you about a certain someone or asking too many questions, brush it off and don’t let your anger toward the situation get the best of you. 

Virgo (Aug. 23–Sept. 22)

It’s time to pick up the pace and stop waiting for something to happen Virgo! The New Moon in Scorpio represents your third house of communication. Be open to having some beneficial, telling conversations. These discussion matters will be a good thing as they will open up new doors and invite opportunities. Though they may seem stress-inducing at first. Remember though, chaos isn’t always a negative and can cause you to undergo an epiphany, especially after likely feeling as if your work and personal life have been a bit stagnant lately.

The lunar eclipse in Taurus will signal your ninth house unfolding wisdom and the need for speed. This is your chance to do what you’ve always wanted to do, and be who you have always wanted to be. Apply for that job or internship you told yourself you’d never get, travel abroad, or text that special someone who you’ve been thinking about a little too often. 

November is sure to be a time full of packed parties, family celebrations and invites you just simply can’t turn down. As Mars is in Scorpio, your frisky and flirty side might come out to play, bringing in a handful of admirers without even trying! Lucky you, Virgo, enjoy this time of guaranteed fun and forward-thinking. 

Libra (Sept. 23–Oct. 23)

Balance is beauty, Libra, and you need to remind yourself of that this month. Whether it’s gearing up for finals or applying for jobs, prioritize and manage your time wisely as you’re going to need to work hard before you can play. The New Moon in Scorpio is centered around your second house of finances, income, and expenditures. You can either choose to attract or repel money, and we recommend you do everything you can to attract it. 

Once Nov. 21 rolls around, though, don’t resist letting loose. The studying and planning you did leading up to this point will finally be worth it, and as a result, you can turn your focus toward other things such as evaluating a budding or breaking relationship. Whatever you choose to do, make sure it is what you want, as if you stay true to yourself and manifest your desires, you will be sure to thrive this November. 

Scorpio (Oct. 24–Nov. 21)

Happy birthday and Scorpio season, stingers! Your unprecedented power is in full swing and you should own it. Mars only visits your sign every two years, meaning you should tackle this time of transformation with potent energy. This time is yours, and don’t let anyone else take that away from you. 

The next few weeks as we transfer out of Scorpio season, you’ll find yourself wanting to put all of your bottled up energy into meaningful projects and people, and there is no reason why you shouldn’t do exactly that. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22–Dec. 21)

Sagittarius, it’s time for a major shift in mindset and routine. Ensure you are putting your focus into the things that matter most, and not ones that might tend to burn bridges. Instead, practice self-care and self-improvement to fulfill your utmost potential. 

Your season is upon us, you’ll be feeling more like yourself sooner than ever. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22–Jan. 19) 

Conscious Capricorn, can’t you sense that things are beginning to brew? With the New Moon in Scorpio and you in your eleventh house, expect the message you’ve been looking for in terms of work and love. We know you always have your emails pulled up, but for real this time, keep them open as a promising offer is sure to be received soon. 

Both a networking opportunity and romantic interest may seem as if they appeared out of the blue, but in reality, they are both everything and more that you have been waiting for so hopelessly. The lustful Venus also will be entering Capricorn on Nov. 5, and staying longer than usual -- until March 6. to be exact -- so hone in on your more charismatic side in order to attract all that is meant for you. 

Though things are looking bright, be wary of the onset of Sagittarius as the Sun enters the enigmatic twelfth house, which may have you feeling alone and anxious with your thoughts. Overrule these heavy feelings with ones of hope and reflection to assist in attaining all of the good coming your way. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20–Feb. 18)

Aquarius, you’re currently in your tenth house, and you should be thankful you are. This November, expect an abundance of offers in terms of promotion and recognition for your hard work and ambitions. Keep striving toward your goals and manifesting during this pragmatic period. As we transition into your eleventh house, you’ll find yourself wanting to explore more social and romantic situations, as you should. 

Between now and May, something transformative is coming your way, so don’t doubt your skillset as you’re in your prime, and companies will notice your fortitude. 

However, with this prevailing determination for destined duties, you might be split between wanting to enjoy yourself, or continue working toward success. Your fate: find a balance between the two to optimize this prosperous time in your life cycle.  

Pisces (Feb. 19–March 20)

Pisces, stop playing it safe. The fall months haven’t been promising, but fear not -- November will be your turning point. Get ready for excitement and adventure as all of your desires are about to manifest themselves. 

After all, this the time of year when things begin to turn around from you. While all your dreams begin to manifest, don’t forget to show gratitude to those who have supported you along the way. Turn your attention to your loved ones this Thanksgiving. Pop in for a visit or give them a ring one afternoon. They miss you, too.

@emmadollenmayer 

ed569918@ohio.edu