A Q&A with Dr. Gillian Ice, college in the age of COVID-19, the internet’s love for Andrew Garfield and much more

Pearson_GillianIce

Dr. Gillian Ice poses adjacent to Cutler Hall on July 15, 2021. (FILE)

Q&A: Gillian Ice, special assistant to the president for public health operations, has been helping Ohio University address the COVID-19 pandemic head-on since her appointment in August 2020. The Post sat down with Ice to discuss the university’s plan for mitigating COVID-19 infections this spring and recommendations for students as they navigate the ongoing pandemic on campus. Find the full Q&A here:

Patterson_newstudents_MBpng

College is one of the biggest changes a young adult can experience. Not only is it a new environment, but it’s new people, new classes and an opportunity to grow as a person. For college students today, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has made that transition even more difficult. Click for the full story

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 6.10.41 PM.png

Honestly, what can’t this man do? (Photo provided by @Variety via Twitter). 

Andrew Garfield is finally getting the recognition and praise he deserves, as people have discovered their newfound love for his roles in films like The Social Network and The Amazing Spider-Man. Why not celebrate him even more with some of his most lovable moments? Here’s six reasons to stan Andrew Garfield:

OUvBGSU_MBB_Stark

Ohio University guard Tommy Schmock (No. 22) drives in the paint against Bowling Green guard Chandler Turner (No. 13) at The Convo on Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022.

Men’s Basketball: Ohio avoided disaster after it defeated Bowling Green 85-78 in The Convo on Tuesday night. After slogging through a first half littered with flubbed shots, the Bobcats woke up in the second half and had four players score in double figures. Read our full analysis:

Bedpost_oj.png

Bedpost: Getting in a new relationship, or situationships, can be amazing: the excitement of the first kiss, the anticipation before the first time having sex. The unknown can be invigorating, but this feeling doesn’t always last. Here are some tips to get over vanilla sex: