Here’s the ultimate guide to being 'That Girl' in 2022

Currently, on TikTok, the “That Girl” trend has gone viral. This trend consists of girls having an organized, put together and romanticized lifestyle. Wondering how you can get your life together to be that girl? No worries. Below is a list of simple things to do to get you started on your new lifestyle:

Wake up before 8 a.m.

Waking up before 8 a.m. might feel terrible at the moment, but there is no doubt that you will be more productive with more time in the day. Early rising allows you to open up your day so you have time to be productive as well as relax. It will take a week or so to get adjusted to this schedule, but if you stick to waking up at the same time everyday, it will become a natural feeling.

Stay active

Though it is cold outside, therefore making people not want to leave their homes, it is still very important to stay active. Whether it is taking a walk outside, going to the gym or following along to a YouTube workout video — every little bit counts! You don’t need to be doing an hour-long workout everyday, but making sure you get some exercise in will make you both look and feel better. 

Stay organized

Staying organized is the best way to keep track of everything you need to do in a day. The best way to do this is by writing out a check list at the beginning of the day and checking off things as you complete them. A clutter-free and organized area is a perfect start to being “That Girl.”

Journaling

Whether one is working or in school, times can get stressful and hectic. Journaling your thoughts is the best way to relieve stress. Taking a break from work and reflecting on your thoughts is an ideal practice to relieve stress and keep you in touch with your innermost emotions. 

Eat healthy

Alongside being organized and staying active, eating healthy plays a big role in how you feel. Eating foods that are good for your body will benefit your skin, mood and overall well-being.  

ov038619@ohio.edu 

@oliviaavagasky