(Photo provided via @zappos on Instagram)

The 'Clueless' x Crocs collection is all about '90s nostalgia

Zappos launched an exclusive line of Clueless-inspired Crocs just last week, and they’ve already started selling out. They released four different styles of shoes and Jibbitz charms inspired by the iconic characters of the cult-classic 1995 rom-com.

This nostalgic line has taken Crocs from unfashionable shower shoes to something Cher Horowitz (Alicia Silverstone) herself would approve of. '90s-inspired fashion has been back in style lately, so instead of digging through your closet for your old plaid skirt or your leopard print jacket, you can wear these totally adorable shoes instead. Here are the four styles you can buy from the Crocs x Clueless collaboration:

The Cher

These yellow and blue plaid platform clogs are inspired by the first and most well-known outfit that Cher wears in the film. Jibbitz, sold separately, includes an “as if!” charm and a cell phone just like Cher’s. You could match with Cher or even Iggy Azalea in the “Fancy” music video. Shoes are available for $64.95, Jibbitz available for $24.95.

The Dionne

These black and white plaid platform clogs are inspired by Dionne(Stacey Dash)'s matching outfit with Cher. Since she also wears a red vest, the Jibbitz pack comes with two red charms to match Dionne’s outfit. You and your best friend could match like Cher and Dionne with these cute Crocs. Shoes are available for $54.95, Jibbitz available for $24.95.

The Amber

These leopard print classic clogs lined with fur are inspired by a coat Amber (Elisa Donovan) wears. Jibbitz to match Amber’s shoes include a money symbol and a “whatever” charm. These clogs are not only fashionable but equally as warm and comfortable. Shoes are available for $64.95, Jibbitz available for $24.95.

The Tai

These light blue classic slide Crocs are inspired by Tai’s (Brittany Murphy) chill vibes and a sweater she wears in the film. Jibbitz to match include a mixtape and a blue fuzzball that Tai would love after her makeover. These Crocs are perfect for the warm weather. Shoes are available for $34.95, Jibbitz available for $24.95.

@marissavennetti

mv323920@ohio.edu