Kanye West has gained over 1.5 million followers in 3 days (Photo provided by @kanyewest via Instagram).

Here’s how Kanye West truly feels about Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian’s relationship

"Skete?" or Pete Davidson?

This week, Kanye West has been everything but composed and professional on Instagram. West has a reputation for being direct, and he is a firm believer in oversharing. His recent posts, most of which have been removed, allow his followers to feel as if they are right there with him as he opens texts from Kim Kardashian, whom he still refers to as his "wife." As for her boyfriend, well, he has been given the nickname "Skete” by West.

Although many people find this scenario entertaining, others, including Kardashian, have expressed severe concern.

Kanye was trending over the Super Bowl due to the spam of posts and the diverse perspectives on his content.

Instagram posts

West has made a habit of flooding Instagram with screenshot-worthy posts, only to delete them hours later. The internet has demonstrated that West may need to acquire a new technique, as his posts continue to overwhelm the internet. Not only did he add a photo of Davidson with a giant red X over his face and texts from his ex-wife in his posts, but he also captioned each one with statements in all caps that didn't require a picture because the words were simply that comical.

Each caption remained consistent in emotion. West made it clear he has an obsession with Kim Kardashian, hence his reference to “Kimye,” his resentment toward “Skete” and his failure to move on from the life that once was his.

Many individuals did not hesitate to push the two small buttons on the side of their iPhones before his account was wiped. Only two remain, and people never wanted to forget the posts West created in a rage of spontaneity.

One of the remaining posts carries an apology, most likely because his team is at a loss given the extent of the self-destruction West caused. Take a look at the original postings that used to overcrowd the feeds and pages of millions of people.

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.29.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.30.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.30.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.30.45 PM.png

Twitter posts

While Kanye stans and Kanye skeptics exchanged advice and opinions in the comments of Kanye's posts, they also took to Twitter to express their joy or concern. Controversial viewpoints emerged, as expected with any out-of-control celebrity conduct. Twitter has it all, from Kanye West edits to simply posting a screenshot of one's favorite post among many. This drama doesn't seem to be going away any time soon, but we know West's post will when all is said and done.

Here is how people reacted on Twitter:

@emilyhurdd 

eh646518@ohio.edu