Adam Levine, frontman of pop band Maroon 5, is in the limelight for the first time in years due to recent cheating accusations (Photo provided via @adamlevine on Instagram).

Here’s everything you need to know about Adam Levine’s cheating accusations

Adam Levine, frontman of pop band Maroon 5, is in the limelight for the first time in years due to recent cheating accusations.

Adam Levine is currently married to, and expecting a baby with, Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo. The couple also has two children together, Dusty Rose Levine (5) and Gio Grace Levine (4).

Influencer Sumner Stroh (23) posted a TikTok, however, alleging that not only did her and Levine (43), who share a 20 year age gap, engage in a romantic and sexual affair, but that Levine recently direct messaged her on Instagram asking if he and Prinsloo were to give birth to a boy, if they could name him Sumner.

@sumnerstroh embarrassed I was involved w a man with this utter lack of remorse and respect. #greenscreen ♬ original sound - Sumner Stroh

The DM read, “OK serious question. I’m having another baby and if it’s a boy I really wanna name it Sumner. You ok with that? DEAD serious.”

This message came months after the two had ended their “year long affair,” according to Stroh.

Levine on the other hand addressed the issue and public saying, he “did not have an affair,” and that he “crossed the line during a regrettable period in (his) life.” “I used poor judgment in speaking with anyone other than my wife in ANY kind of flirtatious manner,” he added.

Stroh says she had no intentions of going public with this information, but she had shared screenshots with some friends who planned to sell the photos for money, which evoked Stroh to come forward and share her side of the story.

Whether or not Levine wanted to name his son after the 23-year-old is unclear, as it has been proposed he could’ve liked the name for other reasons such as because of the musician Sting, whose real name is Gordon Sumner. It has been speculated Levine just wanted to let her know this name was a possibility.

Levine has publicly said that he is working through remedying these accusations with his family.

Stroh said during this time in her life, she was naive and easily manipulated.

More has yet to be said on the topic.

@emmadollenmayer

ed569918@ohio.edu