Fall 2022 shoe guide

Fall is here and the right shoe is just a click away. Keep reading to find the best kicks this season.

New Balance 550’s ($120)

​​New Balance is one of the most sought-after shoes this fall. The New Balance 550 combines the popular look of a vintage sneaker paired with the 80’s style basketball shoe. They are comfy, lightweight and all this combined makes them one of the best shoes in the market

High Top Chuck 70’s ($85)

A twist on the classic Converse Chuck Taylor, the Chuck 70’s embody a slightly thicker, more durable fabric and comfier insole. This timeless style makes it easy to throw on every day. From walking to class, going to the gym, or Thanksgiving food shopping, the Chuck 70’s will go with you everywhere.

Ugg Tasman Slipper ($100)

You’ve probably been seeing these everywhere, and for a good reason. A stylish slipper is a must-have during the cozy fall season, and the Ugg Tasman Slippers are it. Available in a range of neutral colors, the right comfy slip-on shoe is a perfect addition to your November shoe rotation. 

Reebok Club C 85 Vintage ($85)

With a flood of new shoes released every month, a timeless tennis-style shoe never gets old. A clean, minimalist shoe is a great compliment to any fall outfit. The soft leather material of the Club C provides flexibility but also stability and comfort, making it a great sneaker to throw on for any occasion. 

Birkenstock Boston ($155)

Who knew clogs would be back in style? The Birkenstock Boston is a comfy slip on shoe that is perfect for the colder weather. Reviews say they can wear these shoes all day, no problem. Seems like a perfect style for Black Friday shopping, coffee runs or just hanging out!

Nike Dunk Low Vast Grey ($140)

Nike Dunks have gained a lot of popularity in the last year, and minimalist colorways like this make it a sneaker that anyone can wear. The “Vast Grey” low-top sneaker comes in a subtle white and ivory suede. These sneakers are a good alternative to the popular Nike Air Force 1 for those looking for something a little different than the rest of the crowd!

Reebok Club C Geo Mid Sneaker ($110)

Platforms are in, and these Reeboks are it! The chalk colorway with green hints is bound to be a hit for fall. These shoes are perfect for someone who wants to stand out from the crowd, but not too much. The thick outsole tread and suede mudguard make it a good sneaker transition into colder, rainier weather.

@jillianbullockk

jb748522@ohio.edu